Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Championer
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/02/2019, 13:13
Replies: 10
Views: 1,246
Posted By Championer
Can u stfu ? kid I am not you... I hate...

Can u stfu ? kid
I am not you...
I hate scammers idiot,You were an impostor you wanted to buy bills I gave you all the information and then you said you don't want him a dirty liar learn to deceive...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/02/2019, 11:27
Replies: 0
Views: 311
Posted By Championer
CSGO account with 6medals and Karambit (★ StatTrak ™) | Tigerzahn[Faceit lvl 10]

hello i selling csgo account with medals and knife
Faceit lvl 10 [Only registered and activated users can see links]
ESEA [Only registered and activated users can see links]
ESL registred...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/01/2019, 11:24
Replies: 4
Views: 1,363
Posted By Championer
Let me explain it this way, for example, I bought...

Let me explain it this way, for example, I bought a csgo account but then for example added 200 € to my wallet, so it was suspicious of steam, so they returned the money back to PAYPAL and added some...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/31/2019, 23:12
Replies: 10
Views: 1,246
Posted By Championer
Sold.-

Sold.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/31/2019, 23:07
Replies: 4
Views: 1,363
Posted By Championer
CSGO ACCOUNT with SHADOW TRADE BAN,VERY GOOD SKINS

Hello i selling csgo account with shadow trade ban, account have very good skins knife etc....
steam link:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
rank:Global Elite
wins:124
faceit...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/31/2019, 23:02
Replies: 3
Views: 2,695
Posted By Championer
CSGO account with rare medals !

Hello guys, i selling this csgo account with good games and 22MEDALS IN CSGO
steam link:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
csgo rank:Global Elite
csgo wins:1186
IF U WANT BUY...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.