Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lousymonkey
Forum: Black Desert 11/25/2022, 12:54
Replies: 145
Views: 32,987
Posted By Lousymonkey
Yes as someone who botted years in BDO, I would...

Yes as someone who botted years in BDO, I would welcome this but only in if it would be private with limitations that disable it during certain scenarios to keep things hidden with active developers...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 04/16/2022, 13:00
Replies: 113
Views: 21,280
Posted By Lousymonkey
Sent you a friend request. No accept as of rn

Sent you a friend request. No accept as of rn
Forum: New World 11/14/2021, 19:35
Replies: 31
Views: 12,344
Posted By Lousymonkey
OG post on forums stated he found the by using...

OG post on forums stated he found the by using the GA "blood lust" ability. This also had few reports along the way to confirm it could exist. Also was stated the same would work with hatchet.
...
Forum: New World 11/05/2021, 10:36
Replies: 31
Views: 12,344
Posted By Lousymonkey
I did lot of testing with friend yesterday but...

I did lot of testing with friend yesterday but couldn't find way to reproduce it. The friend part may just be there to confuse ppl
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/16/2019, 19:56
Replies: 12
Views: 7,760
Posted By Lousymonkey
I have already masked pretty much everything i...

I have already masked pretty much everything i can from vmtools to devices, drivers and so on. So far no luck finding what is the triger
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.