Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LarryOLD
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/29/2019, 13:08
Replies: 2
Views: 299
Posted By LarryOLD
Hello Guys, I want to warn you that he is a...

Hello Guys,
I want to warn you that he is a scammer and over dumb and unfriendly hahah, I have talked to him, And he has tried to steal me € 20 The truth is that people do not fall into these...
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/26/2019, 19:22
Replies: 0
Views: 367
Posted By LarryOLD
4Ancient Gold XBOW PVP 22 AND ROD (60€ 1k)

Hi Want to sell My Golds in 4Ancient


-Stock 4000 Golds

- Is possible small stepsç

-Price 60€ 1k Gold

-PayMent PayPal
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/25/2019, 11:52
Replies: 5
Views: 780
Posted By LarryOLD
Other Scammer the same xd that ridiculus

Other Scammer the same xd that ridiculus
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/25/2019, 11:51
Replies: 22
Views: 9,144
Posted By LarryOLD
It really seems ridiculous, that you do not stop...

It really seems ridiculous, that you do not stop trying scam even for a little money, you think that people are already dumb or something the first thing that you are coming a 1k gold for € 45 and...
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/24/2019, 12:37
Replies: 2
Views: 303
Posted By LarryOLD
Othr time jesus.. Go away RuNner C1 Post you are...

Othr time jesus.. Go away RuNner C1 Post you are scammer and make other post ? Hummm Weir , Be awere

And fake feedbacks, and sad prices haha
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/21/2019, 18:03
Replies: 3
[Selling] 4Ancient
Views: 619
Posted By LarryOLD
I will not say that he is a scammer, but I have...

I will not say that he is a scammer, but I have talked to him in discord and he looks like he is a scammer I have the evidence of the conversation he says he does not show the items, that only when...
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/20/2019, 18:38
Replies: 46
Views: 9,170
Posted By LarryOLD
Second Time i buy from Adess and like the frist...

Second Time i buy from Adess and like the frist time was perfect :o
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/19/2019, 22:01
Replies: 5
Views: 720
Posted By LarryOLD
Yea still post Shit but I awere the people like...

Yea still post Shit but I awere the people like you scam and play with the money of people, Yea create 20 Acounts more i will fuk you , couse you want fuk people so Get out Scammer
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/19/2019, 21:42
Replies: 5
Views: 720
Posted By LarryOLD
Take care guys is a warning, This person with...

Take care guys is a warning, This person with Kitssuney They are devoting themselves to scamming people, He does not even have the gold, And the steps are as the saying tries to defraud the dirty...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.