Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Oplaneke
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 10/08/2024, 03:56
Replies: 0
Views: 209
Posted By Oplaneke
Trying to buy lucent NA

Hey,

Where can I buy some good price lucent?
Not looking for g2g or similar websites.

Thoughts pls?
Forum: Lost Ark 07/04/2022, 04:36
Replies: 49
Views: 32,710
Posted By Oplaneke
I was skeptical at first but it works nice. Saved...

I was skeptical at first but it works nice. Saved me bunch of gold so far.
Some stuff still needs polishing but Im happy so far.
Forum: New World Trading 03/14/2022, 21:05
Replies: 24
Views: 8,083
Posted By Oplaneke
Can you use this bot to farm chests?

Can you use this bot to farm chests?
Forum: Eve Online 09/12/2020, 11:36
Replies: 5
Views: 7,252
Posted By Oplaneke
Any legit current mining bots around?

Hey, Im looking for a mining bot (paid or not).

I would like to use it on MY acc to make extra ISK (not RMT). Bad idea?
I found only two bots, but I dont know if they are still good?
It seems...
Forum: General Coding 06/25/2019, 22:09
Replies: 0
Views: 841
Posted By Oplaneke
iOS (xcode) - swipe simulation?

Hey,

I wanted to try to make a tool for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and I got kinda stuck, so if anyone could give me a hint it would be great.

I am looking for either of the following options:...
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 23:56
Replies: 9
Views: 3,225
Posted By Oplaneke
You are my hero <3

You are my hero <3
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 23:23
Replies: 9
Views: 3,225
Posted By Oplaneke
Iam getting this type of error ...

Iam getting this type of error

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any ideas how to fix this problem so I could use VM please??
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 22:40
Replies: 10
Views: 9,887
Posted By Oplaneke
Originally I wanted to work while I would "level"...

Originally I wanted to work while I would "level" my other two accounts on VM.

What I did is that I hid the BIOS info but it is still not working lol... Not sure if it is because of detection or...
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 08:46
Replies: 10
Views: 9,887
Posted By Oplaneke
Do you think there would be a way around how to...

Do you think there would be a way around how to make it work on Windows? My plan was to use VM for LoL and then work at the same time.
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 08:39
Replies: 10
Views: 9,887
Posted By Oplaneke
Hi! I am using W10. I heard I could...

Hi!

I am using W10.

I heard I could make it work on Linux, but I don't have it. :( (and it would just complicate things)
Forum: League of Legends 06/19/2019, 08:10
Replies: 10
Views: 9,887
Posted By Oplaneke
LoL in VMWARE?

Hello everyone,

Is anyone successfully running LoL in VMWARE? I even tried to change my BIOS ID to try it out, however, I keep getting error like this:

"A critical error has occurred and the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.