Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mercblack
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/28/2021, 13:53
Replies: 6
Views: 1,152
Posted By Mercblack
maybe I'm bad at coding but AS I TOLD U . ...

maybe I'm bad at coding but AS I TOLD U .

I'M LOOKING FRIEND TO MAKE SOMETHING TOGETHER.. IS IT CLEARLY :cool:
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/21/2021, 00:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,152
Posted By Mercblack
Im bad at coding but I will help. This is...

Im bad at coding but I will help. This is team-work
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/20/2021, 22:54
Replies: 6
Views: 1,152
Posted By Mercblack
Question Darkorbit Pve [Re-Edit]

Hi guys.
I am using 10.0.0 open source codes and want to change some things.
I will make some changes on mysql and files.
If there are friends with code knowledge, I would like to work together....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.