Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brusk
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/14/2019, 14:54
Replies: 4
Views: 1,216
Posted By brusk
298662 298663 298664

298662

298663

298664
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/12/2019, 10:51
Replies: 4
Views: 1,216
Posted By brusk
LOL Thats funny. First time somone called me...

LOL Thats funny. First time somone called me hacker. I am just simple computer user. I bought a software from another provider and they are not accusing me with that and their support way way better...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/07/2019, 11:02
Replies: 4
Views: 1,216
Posted By brusk
GATORCHEAT PUBG DONT

Hi Everyone

I bought cheat from Gator for 3 months. First 3 weeks it works perfect after 3 week his cheats did not work. He suspended all user account. I don't why but he may has his own reason....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.