Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: akkkbar
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/28/2022, 19:44
Replies: 113
Views: 22,500
Posted By akkkbar
Hello. I'm thinking of buying Sync but I have a...

Hello. I'm thinking of buying Sync but I have a question a bit complex.
My PC is full of storage drives. I have 1 nvme, 2 ssd's and 2 hdd's.

Main windows installation is on the nvme, with access...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/26/2022, 10:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,658
Posted By akkkbar
I'm quite sure HWID bans transfer to Vanguard....

I'm quite sure HWID bans transfer to Vanguard. When the game was free to try I was shadowbanned after one game, just like in Warzone.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2022, 23:21
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,542
Posted By akkkbar
If I were you I wouldn't risk it. Get a new...

If I were you I wouldn't risk it. Get a new number and email.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/08/2021, 19:35
Replies: 5
Views: 600
Posted By akkkbar
I was hwid banned like 12 weeks ago but I haven't...

I was hwid banned like 12 weeks ago but I haven't tried since. I'll let you know if mine is gone too lol

I'm still banned fwiw
Forum: Call of Duty 11/08/2021, 19:20
Replies: 5
Views: 600
Posted By akkkbar
When did you get the ban?

When did you get the ban?
Forum: Call of Duty 10/09/2021, 18:35
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,542
Posted By akkkbar
Would you mind PM me your guide to spoof an Asus...

Would you mind PM me your guide to spoof an Asus board please? I tried to do it a few months ago with a tool from AMI, changed serials and all else but the new ID's were lost after restart.
Forum: Call of Duty 08/04/2021, 16:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,372
Posted By akkkbar
It doesn't load for me either. Just an error...

It doesn't load for me either. Just an error message when launching.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.