Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kiglum
Forum: Rappelz 06/12/2008, 21:18
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
NOOOOOOOOOOO, My Account has been deleted. I...

NOOOOOOOOOOO, My Account has been deleted. I think because of a new update
But no problem, I open a new account! THX JT *Tumbs up*
Forum: Rappelz 06/09/2008, 14:46
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
hey jt good work, for the 12.5 version: I don't...

hey jt good work,
for the 12.5 version: I don't know where to know the postition from. No where is named the x data and the y. Where I can look it up?
but good job thx!
Forum: Rappelz 06/03/2008, 14:37
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
HEY YOU'RE T H E BEST!!!!!!!! Thanks m00000...

HEY
YOU'RE T H E BEST!!!!!!!!
Thanks m00000 thanks thanks
IT's WORKING!!
°don't know what was wrong?^^ but I'm soooooo happy!°
Forum: Rappelz 06/02/2008, 14:22
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
It doesn't work on my pc. I have windows vista...

It doesn't work on my pc. I have windows vista home premium 34- Bit. I open the bot and than rappelz. when I'm at the place where I want to bot, I press INSTERT. Than sometims It means "If this does...
Forum: Rappelz 06/01/2008, 14:30
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
It doesn't work on my pc. I have windows vista...

It doesn't work on my pc. I have windows vista home premium 34- Bit
What's wrong? PLS HELP thx
Forum: Rappelz 05/27/2008, 15:18
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
warum funktioniert des bei mir nicht? habe...

warum funktioniert des bei mir nicht? habe windows vista 34- bit
ich kann das fenster öffnen und alles aber wenn ich im spiel INSTERT drücke kommt immer "if this doesnot go away after 10 secounts...
Forum: Rappelz 05/26/2008, 13:19
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
Question warum funktioniert des bei mir nicht? habe...

warum funktioniert des bei mir nicht? habe windows vista 34- bit
ich kann das fenster öffnen und alles aber wenn ich im spiel INSTERT drücke kommt immer "if this doesnot go away after 10 secounts...
Forum: Rappelz 05/25/2008, 16:41
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,782
Posted By kiglum
isn't funktionating at windows viste like heare...

isn't funktionating at windows viste like heare at me
:'-(
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.