Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 151
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tmang
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 09/17/2026, 02:21
Replies: 45
Views: 27,823
Posted By Tmang
I bought two other cheeses, and obviously, I...

I bought two other cheeses, and obviously, I didn't get hit with any more temporary or permanent bans; only a provider would use that excuse to fob off users. After switching to the new cheese, I...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 09/16/2026, 13:56
Replies: 45
Views: 27,823
Posted By Tmang
As I said, I kept getting temporary bans; I...

As I said, I kept getting temporary bans; I bought a HWID spoofer, but the one-month subscription expired without them ever resolving my issue, and there was no refund either.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 09/03/2026, 11:13
Replies: 186
Views: 38,550
Posted By Tmang
Can I apply for a new, unactivated key? I...

Can I apply for a new, unactivated key? I previously purchased a one-month subscription, used it for only three days, and then was told it was unusable. I can't possibly check the announcements every...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 09/02/2026, 02:22
Replies: 186
Views: 38,550
Posted By Tmang
On the 22nd of last month, Confinex staff...

On the 22nd of last month, Confinex staff informed me that players in China were currently unable to use the service and could only wait for further instructions. However, other staff members seemed...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 09/01/2026, 09:02
Replies: 23
Views: 2,201
Posted By Tmang
Do you have a test key?

Do you have a test key?
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/31/2026, 16:22
Replies: 137
Views: 61,913
Posted By Tmang
This is not misleading; I received another...

This is not misleading; I received another one-month temporary suspension today, I plan to switch to other products.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/31/2026, 10:59
Replies: 186
Views: 38,550
Posted By Tmang
XYZ had used it for ten days without receiving a...

XYZ had used it for ten days without receiving a temporary ban, but unfortunately they informed us that it is no longer supported in China.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/31/2026, 05:23
Replies: 137
Views: 61,913
Posted By Tmang
Could you add a feature to save settings? It's a...

Could you add a feature to save settings? It's a hassle to have to reset them every time.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/31/2026, 02:32
Replies: 9
Views: 956
Posted By Tmang
I previously bought some cheeses, and most of...

I previously bought some cheeses, and most of them received multiple temporary bans within 2-5 days (usually after you kill a high-value team by yourself, and I only used ESP and played legally), but...
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 08/29/2026, 09:55
Replies: 3
Views: 3,015
Posted By Tmang
support Wegame?

support Wegame?
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/29/2026, 09:35
Replies: 9
Views: 956
Posted By Tmang
While radar is the safest option, I still prefer...

While radar is the safest option, I still prefer external or internal ones. Some junk products will frequently result in your account being temporarily banned, so you just need to be careful about...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 08/27/2026, 08:44
Replies: 2
Views: 113
Posted By Tmang
Do you offer trials? As far as I know, many...

Do you offer trials? As far as I know, many products I've purchased have been banned on the same day they were sold.
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 08/25/2026, 10:24
Replies: 12
Views: 835
Posted By Tmang
The Discord link is invalid.

The Discord link is invalid.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/23/2026, 09:30
Replies: 186
Views: 38,550
Posted By Tmang
My support ticket was automatically closed three...

My support ticket was automatically closed three times, and each time it was closed the following day before I even had a chance to read the message.(I requested compensation for my HWID SPOOFER...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/22/2026, 03:08
Replies: 186
Views: 38,550
Posted By Tmang
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/arena-breakout-i...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] careful when buying from...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/22/2026, 02:43
Replies: 45
Views: 27,823
Posted By Tmang
Thumbs down This purchase experience was terrible. First,...

This purchase experience was terrible. First, Cheese always seems to get banned easily, for 1 to 30 days or even permanently. Second, the HWID SPOOFER I bought was completely unusable, and the staff...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/13/2026, 02:46
Replies: 127
Views: 14,403
Posted By Tmang
Support response time is virtually non-existent;...

Support response time is virtually non-existent; they ignore my messages. They previously promised to compensate me with extra subscription time but stopped replying after a few exchanges. I ended up...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/05/2026, 02:29
Replies: 7
Views: 1,599
Posted By Tmang
I dare not try crooked again; I got banned just...

I dare not try crooked again; I got banned just two days after using it.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite 08/04/2026, 16:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,599
Posted By Tmang
Does it have a built-in spoofer? I'm currently...

Does it have a built-in spoofer? I'm currently getting a HWID ban.
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/04/2026, 16:37
Replies: 137
Views: 61,913
Posted By Tmang
Two days later, I received the ban. There was...

Two days later, I received the ban. There was only ESP, and I behaved normally throughout the process, without any obvious cheating.
Forum: Valorant Trading 06/15/2026, 11:00
Replies: 1
Views: 581
Posted By Tmang
still work?

still work?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/11/2026, 04:43
Replies: 6
Views: 3,797
Posted By Tmang
Is the product that AI aimbot currently...

Is the product that AI aimbot currently undetected?
Forum: Roblox Trading 04/15/2026, 03:13
Replies: 3
Views: 1,379
Posted By Tmang
You should provide a screenshot of the payment...

You should provide a screenshot of the payment receipt.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/26/2026, 01:50
Replies: 6
Views: 3,797
Posted By Tmang
Legitimate chairs are almost impossible to find....

Legitimate chairs are almost impossible to find. I tried searching for a long time, and almost always received a ban that same day, or even within 1-3 hours.
Forum: Overwatch 12/24/2025, 04:15
Replies: 11
Views: 4,012
Posted By Tmang
I recommend SWAN, but it's a bit pricey. My ideal...

I recommend SWAN, but it's a bit pricey. My ideal price is $60 per month, but they offer discounts during holidays.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 151

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.