Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scripterpro9
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2019, 17:22
Replies: 0
Views: 873
Posted By scripterpro9
[EUW] UNRANKED ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPS/RARE SKINS/RED BARON CORKI

Hello :)

I sell my account Unranked lvl.58 with 104 skins .

I have all champions

Skins :

1 Ultimate : DJ Sona
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2019, 13:41
Replies: 0
Views: 221
Posted By scripterpro9
SILVER 2 LVL.30 ACCOUNT JUDGMENT KAYLE VICTORIOUS SKINS

Hello,

I sell my lvl.30 account with Judgment Kayle, Morgana/Janna/Elise/Maokai/Sivir Victorious

I have a legendary skin (Aether Wing Kayle)

This account is silver 2.

Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2019, 13:34
Replies: 0
Views: 157
Posted By scripterpro9
[PBE] 584 SKINS ACCOUNT PBE SERVER LOT OF SKINS

Hello ! :)

I sell my PBE account (584 skins) : with ALL ultimate skins, ALL mythic skins, ALL legendary skins, and 201/252 Epic Skins, 169 Mythic skins, 100 chromas, all rune pages, lot of icons...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2019, 13:24
Replies: 0
Views: 179
Posted By scripterpro9
[EUW] LVL.40 ACCOUNT 104 SKINS EZREAL PULSFIRE

Hello, I sell my account, with all champions and a lot of skins (104)

The account has a lot of good skins : Riven Championship, Riven Arcade, RIven Dragonblade, 1 ultimate (ezreal pulsfire), 2...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2019, 15:59
Replies: 5
Views: 262
Posted By scripterpro9
I have a account with Janna Victorious, Morgana...

I have a account with Janna Victorious, Morgana Victorious, judgment Kayle, and more PM if u want or discord KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2019, 13:31
Replies: 0
Views: 208
Posted By scripterpro9
RARE SKINS LVL.30 UNRANKED JUDGMENT KAYLE VICTORIOUS SKINS

Hello !

I sell my account LoL with a lot of skins, icons, champions !

RP : 237
EB : 7948

8 Rune Pages

Champions (83) i can give screen
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2019, 16:42
Replies: 1
Views: 140
Posted By scripterpro9
Eloboost jng main fast

Hello,I'm a jungle main, i can eloboost, add discord ; KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2019, 16:38
Replies: 10
Views: 312
Posted By scripterpro9
Hello, I can start now, KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579 1...

Hello, I can start now, KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579 1 euros/game
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2019, 15:09
Replies: 0
Views: 188
Posted By scripterpro9
2 EUW LVL.30 UNRANKED ACCOUNT 7 EUROS

Hello, I'm selling 2 account lvl.30 Unranked on EUW for 7 euros

Skins : TPA Mundo, Vayne Heartseeker.

Clean MMR, no ranked played. PM or discord : KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2019, 00:01
Replies: 0
Views: 186
Posted By scripterpro9
PROJECT KATARINA EUW ACCOUNT LVL.31 IRON 1

Hello, I sell a account lvl.31 on EUW with Project Katarina and Tyran Swain Iron 1.

The account has 21 champions : Amumu, Annie, Brand, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Garen, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Katarina,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2019, 23:54
Replies: 0
Views: 185
Posted By scripterpro9
2 LUX ELEMENTALIST LVL.13 ACCOUNT EUW

Hello, I sell 2 account with Lux Elementalist, one lvl 13, other lvl 9.

Discord : KATARINA WAIFUUU#6579 or just PM me here. Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2019, 12:22
Replies: 1
Views: 371
Posted By scripterpro9
Go friend request discord

Go friend request discord
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/28/2019, 23:15
Replies: 6
Views: 276
Posted By scripterpro9
15 Euros, fast, /mute all, focus, no open...

15 Euros, fast, /mute all, focus, no open capsule. :) I have all the time for play
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/28/2019, 23:07
Replies: 13
Views: 401
Posted By scripterpro9
0.30 cnt per game pm your discord

0.30 cnt per game pm your discord
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/28/2019, 23:06
Replies: 7
Views: 323
Posted By scripterpro9
30 Euros? :)

30 Euros? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/25/2019, 01:22
Replies: 0
Views: 146
Posted By scripterpro9
I SELL 2 ACCOUNT LVL.30 EUW 7 EUROSUNRANKED CLEAN MMR

Hi, I sell 2 account lvl.30 EUW unranked with clean mmr and lot of champions for 7 euros each account PM me
Forum: League of Legends 02/24/2019, 18:36
Replies: 1,607
Views: 170,328
Posted By scripterpro9
When ishould all in with championslike Syndra LB...

When ishould all in with championslike Syndra LB Zoé Ahri? Just farm, try to poke , stacks manaflow, wait item, try togo in when no big wave and i can do my combo ( normal lane and me i can w q e...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/23/2019, 19:45
Replies: 0
Views: 203
Posted By scripterpro9
LVL.30 ACCOUNT EUW UNRANKED CLEAN MMR

Hello, I sell a lvl.30 account with 40 champions and 2 skins : Project Katarina and Tyran Swain.

PM me!
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.