Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: focal2x
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/22/2020, 19:35
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,254
Posted By focal2x
What I love is the consistency of this program....

What I love is the consistency of this program. Fast updates + no bans. Using their "legit" version makes this game a lot more fun.

upgraded to 1 year right now. Payment sent.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/29/2020, 20:36
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,254
Posted By focal2x
payment sent. repeat customer!

payment sent. repeat customer!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/19/2020, 05:06
Replies: 1,254
Views: 309,987
Posted By focal2x
super quick response! Literally I was talking to...

super quick response! Literally I was talking to him on discord prior to and after I paid. Lets go!!!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/05/2020, 19:58
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
This was the first cheat I used back in June of...

This was the first cheat I used back in June of 2019. It was perfect then and it is perfect now. Because of its price, I used several other cheats which you can see on my post history. While I...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/11/2019, 18:46
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,254
Posted By focal2x
Great great cheat! I installed it last night with...

Great great cheat! I installed it last night with the very easy tutorial and off I went with my first 30+ kill game. Support was very fast from banek192.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/26/2019, 18:21
Replies: 160
Views: 29,186
Posted By focal2x
Hands down, the best value for r6s cheat in the...

Hands down, the best value for r6s cheat in the market that's legitimate. I've had previous cheats that cost over $100 and Zenith offers more features (which I don't use - I only use ESP). Why pay...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/08/2019, 20:38
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
legit.

legit.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/02/2019, 01:33
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
Thanks for the info lol I learned more from you...

Thanks for the info lol I learned more from you than you from me haha I will figure it out later.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/01/2019, 21:00
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
Isn't it limited in the game? When I choose...

Isn't it limited in the game? When I choose borderless, the only choice I have for the refresh rate of the game is 60 hz. Unless I am wrong all this time lol
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/01/2019, 18:46
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
No, the cheat does not come with a spoofer. ...

No, the cheat does not come with a spoofer. You'll need a 3rd party spoofer.



No, and this is my only complaint. I'm stuck at 60 hz instead of 240 hz which does make a big difference when...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 06/21/2019, 21:05
Replies: 189
Views: 42,598
Posted By focal2x
I finally decided to try out this cheat out last...

I finally decided to try out this cheat out last night and it was great! I had to switch to KC because the other cheat I was using has been detected since March and no updates. KC is very user...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/20/2019, 09:05
Replies: 37
Views: 11,568
Posted By focal2x
I know this is my first post but I decided to try...

I know this is my first post but I decided to try Vortex's Xera r6s cheat. Now, I was very hesitant to fully "trust" any seller here 100% because I'll always have my reservations about it especially...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.