Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dark_axl21
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/11/2014, 02:01
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
His Trainers works only on EP8 servers, which in...

His Trainers works only on EP8 servers, which in fact are mostly private server to date.

So I don't think he will move his effort to developing one that works with the EU server.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/06/2014, 16:38
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
On my laptop, it's running fine, but my friend...

On my laptop, it's running fine, but my friend which is using the same configuration and playing on the same server as me is having this problem.

OS : Windows 7 64bit
Server : AK Cabal

Thanks...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/06/2014, 05:09
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
[S]hugoZ there's this weird problem that someone...

[S]hugoZ there's this weird problem that someone else is experiencing. But mine works great!

After skipping all the ads, the [§]hugo[Z].exe just stay there without the box that pops up with the...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/10/2014, 10:09
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
I guess this is why!

I guess this is why!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/23/2014, 10:47
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Which 5 servers? :confused:

Which 5 servers? :confused:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/22/2014, 00:27
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Really? No such problem for me. :p

Really? No such problem for me. :p
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/16/2014, 10:14
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Dumbass, read the title! :confused:

Dumbass, read the title! :confused:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/15/2014, 13:39
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
You play AK too? ;) At least embed...

You play AK too? ;)



At least embed your pictures properly! :confused:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/15/2014, 10:51
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Yes is does! Done and tested! :p

Yes is does!
Done and tested! :p
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/06/2014, 03:44
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Don't think so, just private servers that run...

Don't think so, just private servers that run Episode 8 :rolleyes:

It does! :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/05/2014, 09:34
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Looks good man! :mofo:

Looks good man! :mofo:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/01/2014, 16:33
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
It's working fine for me, just missing all the...

It's working fine for me, just missing all the NCD and Auto Cast features which I need the most. :(

1.Open [KEY].exe
2.Click ''Skip Add''.
3.Choose:
-Cabal Have XTRAP.
-Cabal No XTRAP.
4.Open...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/01/2014, 15:40
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Try updating to UP10[FIX 3] ;) @[S]hugoZ I...

Try updating to UP10[FIX 3] ;)

@[S]hugoZ
I still prefer UP10[FIX 2] over the current UP10[FIX 3], since many features that I use are gone on this update.

There is no 100% CPU bug or lag so...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/28/2014, 18:06
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Update it, there's a new release

Update it, there's a new release
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/24/2014, 14:21
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Mostly private servers I guess? :confused: ...

Mostly private servers I guess? :confused:
Those that run episode 8 should work fine with this :rolleyes:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/24/2014, 10:52
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Don't rush it man! Take your time, hope I...

Don't rush it man!

Take your time, hope I didn't offend you in any way!

Thanks again! :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/24/2014, 07:37
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
For my previous problem, I'm giving you a...

For my previous problem, I'm giving you a detailed update.

If I start my client first then Key.exe, it will give me the [Key], but Key.exe will just hang there and I can't copy the [Key] as well,...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/24/2014, 04:52
Replies: 2,174
Views: 433,063
Posted By dark_axl21
Just wondering where did it went wrong, after...

Just wondering where did it went wrong, after starting up the Key.exe, it just hangs there, sometimes another window with [S]hugoZ pops up, sometimes it doesn't.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/24/2014, 01:43
Replies: 112
Views: 86,881
Posted By dark_axl21
Servers are down again? :confused: ...

Servers are down again? :confused:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.