Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: trial and error
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 10/30/2025, 22:34
Replies: 0
Views: 142
Posted By trial and error
Selling Lvl 10 dmg x2 and Lvl 10 CD x2 [800 euros]

Trying to sell them as a pack.
Price is negotiable.
For more info DM me on discord [you can find it beneath my profile] or on here.


Total price for all 4 gems = 800 euros.
Can provide uwu...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 10/28/2025, 02:09
Replies: 0
Views: 80
Posted By trial and error
Post WTS EUC Ratik Gems [Level 10s/9s] 6e/100k

6x Level 10 CD
2x Level 10 dmg
3x Level 9


Level 10 CD = 210
Level 10 DMG = 240
Level 9 = 78

Only via trade p2p, no mail.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 09/22/2025, 18:40
Replies: 0
Views: 143
Posted By trial and error
Arcturus Gems [5.35/100k] Level 10 tier 4 x11

Hello!

Selling Arcturus gems level 10. Clean gold, comes from a 1755 account that I've had since the release of the game.

If you are interested please contact me on site.

PS: I do not go...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 09/22/2025, 11:50
Replies: 0
Views: 104
Posted By trial and error
WTS Arcturus [Level 10 gems x11] [Price 5.5e/100k]

Hello!

Selling Arcturus gems level 10. Clean gold, comes from a 1755 account that I've had since the release of the game.

If you are interested please contact me on site.

PS: I do not go...
Forum: Lost Ark 09/14/2025, 22:04
Replies: 1
Views: 1,593
Posted By trial and error
Friend wants to quit and sell his gems to another friend who wants to come back.

Hello!
I have a friend who wants to come back to the game and wants to buy gold from another friend of mine, so they asked me for advice in order on how to proceed with this trade due to the new...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2025, 18:21
Replies: 0
Views: 132
Posted By trial and error
D4/D3 account, do not care about winrate. [EUW]

As title says,
Looking for a D4/D3 account.
Preferably hand levelled in the past, if not it's fine.

Comment offers below in the post or DM me on elitepvpers.



I am not looking for an...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/02/2025, 17:07
Replies: 0
Views: 149
Posted By trial and error
WTB League of legends account with IG Kaisa +chroma.

Looking for an account with IG kai sa + its chroma.
Type a msg below with your discord or dm on epvp.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/01/2025, 16:19
Replies: 2
Views: 150
Posted By trial and error
[WTB] QUEUE restriction games.

Have 5 queue restriction games with 15 minutes delay each.
Type prices below with your discord.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 02/20/2025, 18:50
Replies: 3
Views: 319
Posted By trial and error
All of the gems? x1 level 10 tier 4 x17...

All of the gems?

x1 level 10 tier 4
x17 level 8 tier 4

10,800,000 gold considering min prices not even proper listings [ a bit more probably ]
around 1400 euros.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 02/18/2025, 03:42
Replies: 0
[Selling] WTS GOLD EUC Ratik
Views: 188
Posted By trial and error
WTS GOLD EUC / Or gems [Ratik] / 10.5E/100k

Available:


Level 10 tier 4 dmg gem x1
Level 8 tier 4 dmg +cd gems x13

+500k raw gold


Price per 100k / 10.5e
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 02/18/2025, 03:41
Replies: 0
Views: 131
Posted By trial and error
WTS 1660 paladin Ratik

Account has a 1660 paladin
+ a 1615 paladin
+ a 1585 paladin.


Able to push 1615 -> 1620 for free/fairly cheap + another 1640 with new pass.

Essentially 1660 + 1640x2.

Asking price: 80e
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 02/18/2025, 03:40
Replies: 0
Views: 129
Posted By trial and error
WTS 1668 paladin EUC [Ratik]

Hello.
Selling my alt roster.

Has a 1668 paladin [adv level 10 done except weapon]
Alt roster, has a 1585 paladin, prepped for new power pass to be pushed to 1660. Has the selectors etc, fairly...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 02/18/2025, 03:36
Replies: 3
Views: 319
Posted By trial and error
Post EUC 1705 + alts [Breaker x2] [and rest] [600e]

Hello lads
Looking to sell my EUC roster.

Account also has 1640 slayer + a lot of other 1580/1540'/1600 alts. Has a 1585 breaker with materials prepped for adv honing level 10 on new power pass...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 01/28/2025, 00:15
Replies: 1
Views: 190
Posted By trial and error
WTS 1x 1640 [aeromancer] acc [have two]

Looking to sell 1x 1640 aeromancer accounts.
Have two available in stock.


both are max trans, max elixirs, have 130k bound gold and 1585 pass available.
You can make another 1640 soon with the...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 12/22/2024, 00:08
Replies: 0
Views: 159
Posted By trial and error
WTS tier 4 level 10 x2 DMG. Ratik

Looking to sell two tier 4 level 10 damage gems.

Prices per level 10 tier 4 level 10 damage gem: 630 euros.

If you are interested DM me on discord: skyisthelimit1




I will not be going...
Forum: Lost Ark 12/03/2024, 00:46
Replies: 10
Views: 2,520
Posted By trial and error
listen here Check the main lost ark discord. ...

listen here
Check the main lost ark discord.
There's a bug going around where people lose trusted, either be it new accounts or old without doing anything in particular.
Do not type in threads...
Forum: Lost Ark 11/28/2024, 10:52
Replies: 10
Views: 2,520
Posted By trial and error
didn't do any of those. In fact the reason I...

didn't do any of those.
In fact the reason I lost trusted on my alts is because I listed 2,000 blue stones of which then sold and then trusted left.
You are assuming things, as per usual you are...
Forum: Lost Ark 11/26/2024, 08:49
Replies: 10
Views: 2,520
Posted By trial and error
does not answer my question.

does not answer my question.
Forum: Lost Ark 11/25/2024, 19:25
Replies: 10
Views: 2,520
Posted By trial and error
no you don't. I clearly stated I've done...

no you don't.
I clearly stated I've done everything, which includes spending money [20 euros] on every account.
Forum: Lost Ark 11/21/2024, 12:22
Replies: 10
Views: 2,520
Posted By trial and error
Post How to get trusted?

Recently trusted requirements have changed.
I have been playing on three alts, each lose and gain trusted daily.


I do dailies
I do everything
On two I sold stuff in AH and lost trusted twice....
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 09/02/2024, 03:13
Replies: 0
Views: 203
Posted By trial and error
Lost Ark level 9/10 gems Ratik

Hello.
Offering 10e per level 9 gem

Offering 20e per level 10 cd / 30e per level 10 dmg.

These are offers for people quitting.

I offer quick cash, either be it steam gift cards, paysafe,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2024, 10:05
Replies: 2
Views: 260
Posted By trial and error
5x normal games restriction x2 [one prio, one normal]

Hello,

Looking to buy 5x normal games on one account
&
Looking to buy 5x normal games [5x15 prio queue] on another account.


Preferably, if you can use remake [quickplay method] for quick...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2024, 10:31
Replies: 0
Views: 189
Posted By trial and error
Insta gift [80 skins] mystery 80 euros.

Please people with rep pref.


Paying with paypal F&F.

DM me on discord: skyisthelimit1

Server; EUW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/24/2024, 23:39
Replies: 4
Views: 345
Posted By trial and error
Post League of legends account [900+ skins] [EUW or EUNE]

Hello,
as the titles says I am looking to buy an account with 900+ skins,
requirements are as follows.


Original email [access + full]
Original creation date/email
Location info etc
Last...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 05/23/2024, 22:11
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By trial and error
Selling Ratik Gems [5 DMG / 2 CD] [dmg 100E / cd 50E]

Hello.

As the title says I am selling my gems.



Accepting paypal F&F or revolut, and I will not be going first. I have a lot of trades under my belt and I am an ID verified, old member of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.