Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lemaure
Forum: Aion Private Server 12/21/2018, 11:08
Replies: 4
Views: 2,482
Posted By Lemaure
Forum: Aion 12/21/2018, 10:01
Replies: 2
Views: 732
Posted By Lemaure
Aion Retail vs Private survey

Hello,

Please fill in this survey if you have 2 min to help our project.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thank you.
Forum: Aion 12/16/2018, 15:07
Replies: 2
Views: 738
Posted By Lemaure
Thank you, but I was hoping for a friendly coop...

Thank you, but I was hoping for a friendly coop to get them for free :)
Forum: Aion 12/15/2018, 23:42
Replies: 2
Views: 738
Posted By Lemaure
Aion patches from 2.0 to 2.5 files

Hello everyone,

I urgently need files of patches 2.0 to 2.5 .
I am looking for the L10 folder with the english version of the patch.
If you can help, please comment here or pm me directly on...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.