Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blu3g0d
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/18/2021, 17:18
Replies: 678
Views: 257,027
Posted By blu3g0d
Ceva documentatie ai ?

Ceva documentatie ai ?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/16/2021, 14:53
Replies: 678
Views: 257,027
Posted By blu3g0d
Frate, vad ca esti roman, is curios de unde ai...

Frate, vad ca esti roman, is curios de unde ai invatat sa faci cheatu asta.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/16/2021, 14:03
Replies: 954
Views: 329,731
Posted By blu3g0d
I think this is over guys :(

I think this is over guys :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/14/2021, 22:43
Replies: 954
Views: 329,731
Posted By blu3g0d
Weird thing is that filter works with most of the...

Weird thing is that filter works with most of the items but not the blessed scrolls.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/14/2021, 21:39
Replies: 954
Views: 329,731
Posted By blu3g0d
I added them all but it didn't worked. It's kind...

I added them all but it didn't worked. It's kind of annoying because the blessed scrolls are worth some money and when the filter pick up it's enabled it won't pick them :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/14/2021, 13:45
Replies: 954
Views: 329,731
Posted By blu3g0d
No, it needs update but I'm sure it will be soon...

No, it needs update but I'm sure it will be soon working again. Also it actually has a problem. The auto pick up does not pick up blesses dropped from level 50 on.. that's kind of a boomer..
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/14/2021, 13:14
Replies: 954
Views: 329,731
Posted By blu3g0d
I use it for 2 months now and it is awesome. It's...

I use it for 2 months now and it is awesome. It's the best I've used so far yet it would be even better with a guild xp donator. :D
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.