Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gething
Forum: Rust Trading 11/09/2018, 23:06
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
They do because I said my discord got logged, so...

They do because I said my discord got logged, so I lost access, you’re just salty you didn’t get to keep your money and account dumb scammer, YOURE the scammer here
NicosH

Yes I did, lucky he...
Forum: Rust Trading 11/05/2018, 10:44
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
^^This dude charged back as soon as I sent him...

^^This dude charged back as soon as I sent him the details for the account, so I had to contact the provider to change the password, PayPal is absolutely useless when it’s a legit transaction.
Forum: Rust Trading 11/03/2018, 23:37
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
this is my first account on this websit, so I...

this is my first account on this websit, so I don’t exactly have rep but just shoot me a message if ur interested
Forum: Rust Trading 10/16/2018, 04:34
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
I don’t want to say who’s the actual provider...

I don’t want to say who’s the actual provider until in DMs, since it’s againdt the TOS. Just message me and I will be happy to show you the proof on discord.
Forum: Rust Trading 10/15/2018, 08:08
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
I mean, if you don’t feel like this is legit, u...

I mean, if you don’t feel like this is legit, u don’t have to message me lol, I’m just advertising, so please stop saying it’s a scam unless u have 100% proof

Which you won’t find since I’m...
Forum: Rust Trading 10/14/2018, 03:21
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
Yea because I just made the account, but I can...

Yea because I just made the account, but I can prove everything you want, no bullshit

I prefer not to say the name, but it’s very well known and has a good reputation, just message me :)
Forum: Rust Trading 10/14/2018, 01:04
Replies: 20
Views: 1,806
Posted By Gething
Invite to very private cheat (Well Known)

I can provide valid proof I have an invite, and it’s a very well known cheat, DM me for proof and more information:

(Cheats big namer)

Discord: Geth#6631

Price is expensive, so don’t message...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.