Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MacroSkill
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2018, 19:34
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Perhaps you accidentally put an extra sign in...

Perhaps you accidentally put an extra sign in line 0.
It should be like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------- Basic Variable ...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2018, 19:22
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Hi, I can do. Details can be discussed in the...

Hi, I can do. Details can be discussed in the discord [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2018, 16:06
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
firing modes activated by keyboard keys caps -x2,...

firing modes activated by keyboard keys caps -x2, caps + num (x4)
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/17/2018, 10:35
Replies: 2
Views: 1,596
Posted By MacroSkill
Random recoil in PUBG? How do your macros work?

Hi guys!

I noticed that with the macro the weapon is shifted up or down, or it shoots exactly. I guess because of the large number of random returns. How do macros work for you? What is your...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2018, 07:30
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
only Logitech, I'll think about how to implement...

only Logitech, I'll think about how to implement a script on raser, but I don't have such a mouse)
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2018, 09:37
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Instead of F8 there can be any other button. You...

Instead of F8 there can be any other button. You are right - this button is configured for the script and it is mainly intended for single-shot mode. Your script does not work because you need to...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/12/2018, 11:24
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Dpi

dpi does not affect the operation of the macro, I have 1000
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2018, 09:57
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
read the instructions...

read the instructions [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Guys, I figured out why the macro did not work correctly...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2018, 17:42
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
instruction

instruction: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2018, 13:58
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Update script Logitech AKM_X1-2-4

Thanks for the answer! You misunderstood me - I did this macro for 2-3 days, but generally I work on macros for 1 year.))) I try to understand why my macro works well and you don’t really, because I...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/08/2018, 10:54
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
https://discord.gg/NXeysS8 What did...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]



What did you dislike about my spray script? For me and for other players, the script works fine - like on video!

1. Perhaps you had a bad PING, and it greatly...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2018, 21:11
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Rapid is absent only Fullauto 1920x1080 mouse...

Rapid is absent only Fullauto 1920x1080
mouse sensitivity - 50
vertical - 0.70
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2018, 15:48
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
I sent it in private, write how the macro works...

I sent it in private, write how the macro works for you, did you like it or not?
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2018, 12:14
Replies: 40
Views: 89,630
Posted By MacroSkill
Update script Logitech

Update script Logitech [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/05/2018, 12:13
Replies: 7
Views: 1,985
Posted By MacroSkill
Update script Logitech

Update script Logitech [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2018, 12:12
Replies: 33
Views: 42,557
Posted By MacroSkill
Update script Logitech

Update script Logitech [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/05/2018, 12:11
Replies: 2
Views: 1,808
Posted By MacroSkill
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/playerunknowns-b...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2018, 11:58
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
Already added Beryl))) If players like to do a...

Already added Beryl)))
If players like to do a complete assembly of weapons in one script. Waiting for your feedback and suggestions!
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2018, 11:02
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
This profile is loaded into Logitech Soft and you...

This profile is loaded into Logitech Soft and you can edit the script there.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2018, 17:29
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
something always happens in the first one, you...

something always happens in the first one, you also once registered here and wrote the first post

Try to change the sensitivity of the mouse in the game settings as recommended:

If the barrel...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2018, 13:33
Replies: 68
Views: 97,723
Posted By MacroSkill
NEW! UPDATE MACRO (SCRIPT) LOGITECH PUBG

Hi guys!

The game is updated 10/03/18.
Changed and increased random spray all weapons.

I bring to your attention a macro for mice Logitech G-series self-developed for the game PUBG!

1. The...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.