Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: liudaren
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/29/2019, 22:53
Replies: 151
Views: 24,528
Posted By liudaren
Sorry guys, Meow is a very nice person and his...

Sorry guys, Meow is a very nice person and his cheat is also very good. I was too impulsive. BTT has never banned, only a few of them have been manually banned.In addition, I will only charge 1...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/29/2019, 19:31
Replies: 151
Views: 24,528
Posted By liudaren
I bought this cheat on my new pc, and guess what?...

I bought this cheat on my new pc, and guess what? Yes I have been banned, Just one game, if you would like to know more please add my discord
Demands#9133
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.