Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DeveloperX
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/19/2018, 14:16
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
The guy who vouched my cheat has 140+ tbm. Rest...

The guy who vouched my cheat has 140+ tbm. Rest is old users. What is your point?.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/18/2018, 18:56
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
All features updated & working; ...

All features updated & working;

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/18/2018, 14:05
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
I can accept it. Not all of the time. ...

I can accept it. Not all of the time.


Cheat is updated for today's game update!.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/17/2018, 20:45
Replies: 4
Views: 2,499
Posted By DeveloperX
Nice try tho.

Nice try tho.
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 09/17/2018, 20:36
Replies: 22
Views: 13,138
Posted By DeveloperX
There isnt english

There isnt english
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/17/2018, 08:51
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Many copy-pasters got detected today aswell. We...

Many copy-pasters got detected today aswell. We are still good.
Forum: Coders Trading 09/11/2018, 09:18
Replies: 1
Views: 340
Posted By DeveloperX
Can you pm me the job do you need?.

Can you pm me the job do you need?.
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2018, 09:01
Replies: 95
Views: 49,352
Posted By DeveloperX
Very nice guide, are the cheap vbucks seller...

Very nice guide, are the cheap vbucks seller using this method?.
Forum: Flyff PServer Advertising 09/11/2018, 08:59
Replies: 242
Views: 71,544
Posted By DeveloperX
Did we get a wipe today?.

Did we get a wipe today?.
Forum: Paladins Trading 09/11/2018, 08:56
Replies: 11
Views: 2,080
Posted By DeveloperX
Didnt you buy another one lol?. Fake comment...

Didnt you buy another one lol?. Fake comment detected.
Forum: Paladins Trading 09/11/2018, 08:55
Replies: 8
Views: 1,055
Posted By DeveloperX
Sure it is not a scam, because you are new and...

Sure it is not a scam, because you are new and very trusted.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/11/2018, 08:54
Replies: 2
Views: 633
Posted By DeveloperX
Nice coder...

Nice coder :[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/10/2018, 20:12
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Thumbs up I put that cheat for 75 euro at the start, people...

I put that cheat for 75 euro at the start, people claimed its a scam. I found myself a trusted member to vouch. Then decided to make it 50 euros to sell 1-2 copies, I did manage to sell 3 copies and...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/10/2018, 09:56
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Almost finished my cloud config system. All...

Almost finished my cloud config system. All settings can be controlled with my android app (ios still on progress).

Also started renown farm bot development.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/09/2018, 17:01
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Thank you for nice comment. Thank you...

Thank you for nice comment.



Thank you for vouching my cheat. It means a lot.



More like 7/24 spam but all good.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/06/2018, 17:03
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
If the cheat is detected, it is detected. I offer...

If the cheat is detected, it is detected. I offer my own cheat to help me with the server expenses maybe pay for some study stuff. I cannot guarantee %100 ban safety but at my perspection, even if...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/06/2018, 15:06
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Thank you. If I put high price, people...

Thank you.



If I put high price, people dont want to buy because I am a new user.
If I put lower price, people find it so cheap and thinks it is a scam.

I am really mad rn.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/05/2018, 23:45
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
I understand your concern about me or any new...

I understand your concern about me or any new providers here. I'm not selling it as lifetime I just labeled it as one time payment. Price is almost half of the any monthly trusted cheat. It will...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/04/2018, 10:29
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Add me for a test build then :) Thanks...

Add me for a test build then :)



Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with finding a undetected cheat on that copy-paster garbage or prepare yourself to pay 150 euro / month for a trusted cheat.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/04/2018, 06:10
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
No need to lie to me. I literally watched you...

No need to lie to me. I literally watched you play 3-4 games ranked even you say you gonna eat, you will be afk. Discord is streaming the game info you know that right?.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/03/2018, 16:53
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
It would be awesome mate. Please send me your...

It would be awesome mate. Please send me your discord from PM. Because so many people adding me claiming they are other user, I hope you got the game :)

Added your discord from your profile.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/03/2018, 16:42
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
I didnt want EXTRA 5 euros. I told you if you...

I didnt want EXTRA 5 euros. I told you if you want me to setup it, you need to pay full price.

You sent me 50 Euro crpytovoucher code which converted into 44.71 Euros. I just want to get that...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/03/2018, 08:57
Replies: 60
Views: 7,175
Posted By DeveloperX
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.