Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Somneosis
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/26/2018, 03:48
Replies: 1
Views: 1,870
Posted By Somneosis
Error: Error Code (3)

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I tried to play again Silkroad Online in a new PC with Win 10.
Once I downloaded it, I started to update it, but suddenly an error appeared called:

[ Patching has...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.