Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TROYPL
Forum: War Thunder Trading 01/04/2026, 03:59
Replies: 0
Views: 113
Posted By TROYPL
Vouch on chods-cheats ?

Hi.
So Im looking for a chair that is not so expensive and I came across chods-cheats. I've used their chair long time ago in Escape from tarkov, but I don't know how they are doing in War Thunder. ...
Forum: War Thunder Trading 01/02/2026, 15:56
Replies: 14
Views: 3,137
Posted By TROYPL
Bought the key for 1 day, tested it. Auto aim is...

Bought the key for 1 day, tested it. Auto aim is very fishy, literally snaps straight away to enemy (nothing smooth as described in title post), aimbot is little choppy when shooting from 1st person....
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/05/2024, 20:52
Replies: 672
Views: 160,442
Posted By TROYPL
Hi. I paid 45 euro, as in instructions but still...

Hi. I paid 45 euro, as in instructions but still got message of no payment. I invited you on discord.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/14/2022, 18:10
Replies: 17
Views: 3,905
Posted By TROYPL
man is having basically more posts than u, and u...

man is having basically more posts than u, and u act like kid by saying "no clue who he is"

if you don't know who he actually is, then why r u writing post here? pointless :lul:
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/11/2022, 19:07
Replies: 17
Views: 3,905
Posted By TROYPL
Aimbot is working bad atleast for me, and by...

Aimbot is working bad atleast for me, and by meaning item filter I mean that u can select specific item to put in search tool.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/11/2022, 17:22
Replies: 17
Views: 3,905
Posted By TROYPL
Using his cheese now. Aimbot is awful, and...

Using his cheese now.
Aimbot is awful, and there is no item filter unfortunetly.
But everything else is made quite good.
So if you look for cheap cheese go for it.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/24/2022, 21:54
Replies: 6
Views: 984
Posted By TROYPL
How I can check it out if everything is in...

How I can check it out if everything is in chinese language?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/20/2021, 15:18
Replies: 364
Views: 61,267
Posted By TROYPL
I mean. You shouldn't get banned if you use cheat...

I mean. You shouldn't get banned if you use cheat that YOU NEED to pay for. There is difference between free and pay for use. I've used one CS:GO cheat, and there weren't any detection since 2014....
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/19/2021, 21:10
Replies: 364
Views: 61,267
Posted By TROYPL
Got ban after 2 games. ...

Got ban after 2 games.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/17/2021, 21:47
Replies: 364
Views: 61,267
Posted By TROYPL
Did it on sellix. ...

Did it on sellix.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Not sure why it is not showing up your products etc.
Btw. your support is also working very slow(contacted via dsc).
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/17/2021, 20:44
Replies: 364
Views: 61,267
Posted By TROYPL
So I bought it via visa debit card(through WYRE)....

So I bought it via visa debit card(through WYRE). Shows all the time "Awaiting for payment". What do I do? Can you respond to my email that I've sent to you?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.