Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: trieuphong
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/18/2008, 06:08
Replies: 0
Views: 370
Posted By trieuphong
WTS hybrid Int spear lvl 89 in Neptune

I gonna quit sro soon, so please make serious offer.

When naked this guy has 88% mag bal, and about 60% phy bal. This is his stats when he has his set on....
Forum: Trading 08/18/2008, 06:06
Replies: 0
Views: 446
Posted By trieuphong
WTS hybrid int lv 89 in Neptune

I gonna quit sro soon, so please make serious offer.

When naked this guy has 88% mag bal, and about 60% phy bal.
His build is Heuskal 90, Fire 90, Light 40 and Ice 80 (i'm thinking of down ice...
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/08/2008, 09:54
Replies: 0
Views: 705
Posted By trieuphong
Unhappy [HELP] runtime error

Here is the screenshot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I even tried to update DirectX, updated my vid card driver, reinstalled sro, reinstalled agbot.
And...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/31/2008, 07:33
Replies: 1
Views: 469
Posted By trieuphong
I would say $120usd, pm me private message if...

I would say $120usd, pm me private message if you're interested.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/23/2008, 02:40
Replies: 1
Views: 469
Posted By trieuphong
selling char hybrid int spear lvl 77 on Neptune

I'm so busy with college and work. therefore I'm looking for serious buyers. After I receive payment by Paypal I will give you : id, pass, email (I use email verification system) and secret answer....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.