Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maFFR
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 01/04/2019, 22:31
Replies: 1
Views: 960
Posted By maFFR
FiveM Lua Executor | Script Hook Bypass!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sup guys

There is a discord link where you can buy lua executor and script hook bypass!

Have fun!
Forum: Clash Royale Trading 11/12/2018, 18:44
Replies: 0
Views: 283
Posted By maFFR
Level 10 | 9 legendaries | 3700 trophies

I just want fast sell the account

photos: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

price: 5$

discord: maFF#0445
Forum: Rust Trading 11/09/2018, 20:47
Replies: 3
Views: 693
Posted By maFFR
MAFFCHEATS | PRIVATE | HWID | (ESP, AIMBOT, RECOIL, MISC)

Hello, I'm maFF, i was last developer of AimJunkies.com

I was making internal cheats in C++, to a lot of games.

(min. CS:GO, BF1,2,3, Arma: 3, Blockade 3D, L4D2, Mass Effect 3)

Cheat has...
Forum: Rust Trading 10/31/2018, 23:07
Replies: 7
Views: 676
Posted By maFFR
Sure, you're thrashy guy ^^... Please don't scare...

Sure, you're thrashy guy ^^... Please don't scare my buyers because you're not funny
Forum: Rust Trading 10/31/2018, 22:57
Replies: 7
Views: 676
Posted By maFFR
MAFFCHEATS | PRIVATE | HWID | (ESP, AIMBOT, RECOIL, MISC)

Hello, I'm maFF, i was last developer of AimJunkies.com

I was making internal cheats in C++, to a lot of games.

(min. CS:GO, BF1,2,3, Arma: 3, Blockade 3D, L4D2, Mass Effect 3)

Cheat has...
Forum: Rust Trading 10/28/2018, 22:09
Replies: 6
Views: 608
Posted By maFFR
Typical guy who haven't got money, gtfo from here

Typical guy who haven't got money, gtfo from here
Forum: Rust Trading 10/28/2018, 21:57
Replies: 6
Views: 608
Posted By maFFR
Again selling Rust cheat

I'm last programmer of AimJunkies.

Last time there was a lot of buying people then im doing a little discount from 50$ to 20$ now for 10 peoples

Today I'm showing my RustCheat

ESP:
- Frame...
Forum: Rust Trading 10/26/2018, 18:11
Replies: 9
Views: 710
Posted By maFFR
my discord: maFF#0445 drpacman add me

my discord: maFF#0445
drpacman add me
Forum: Rust Trading 10/25/2018, 23:58
Replies: 9
Views: 710
Posted By maFFR
just pm me

just pm me
Forum: Trading 10/25/2018, 19:18
Replies: 4
Views: 348
Posted By maFFR
17 pp

17 pp
Forum: Trading 10/25/2018, 19:17
Replies: 6
Views: 358
Posted By maFFR
Still intrested?

Still intrested?
Forum: Rust Trading 10/25/2018, 19:15
Replies: 9
Views: 710
Posted By maFFR
MAFFCHEATS | PRIVATE | HWID | (ESP, AIMBOT, RECOIL, MISC)

Hello, I'm maFF, i was last developer of AimJunkies.com

I was making internal cheats in C++, to a lot of games.

(min. CS:GO, BF1,2,3, Arma: 3, Blockade 3D, L4D2, Mass Effect 3)

Cheat has...
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2018, 22:42
Replies: 14
Views: 1,383
Posted By maFFR
This guy is funny ^^

This guy is funny ^^
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2018, 20:04
Replies: 14
Views: 1,383
Posted By maFFR
Hello, send me message via pv. Just inject...

Hello, send me message via pv.

Just inject it, and menu f1, f2, f3 ,f4

open cheat as admin, open rust, inject, and next to the esp, cross, aimbot, fly click on leaf

click on the syringe
...
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2018, 20:01
Replies: 14
Views: 1,383
Posted By maFFR
I'm not there, I used to work with them, I greet.

I'm not there, I used to work with them, I greet.
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2018, 17:30
Replies: 14
Views: 1,383
Posted By maFFR
Thanks for buying ^^

Thanks for buying ^^
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2018, 16:46
Replies: 14
Views: 1,383
Posted By maFFR
maFFCheats | Private | HWID | (ESP, AIMBOT, RECOIL, MISC)

Hello, I'm maFF, i was last developer of AimJunkies.com

I was making internal cheats in C++, to a lot of games.

(min. CS:GO, BF1,2,3, Arma: 3, Blockade 3D, L4D2, Mass Effect 3)

Cheat has...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.