Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shad0wR1d3r
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/16/2011, 18:46
Replies: 40
Views: 20,893
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
I got server working now I just need to know how...

I got server working now I just need to know how to configure the client >.>

1: you don't need no net beans or xampp, just get mysql and set it up just like for any other private server. Then...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/08/2010, 04:36
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,384
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
Wow, people are having hacking withdrawal...

Wow, people are having hacking withdrawal symptoms XD, but seriously it won't hurt for you to play legit for a while.
Please close this thread, ty ^^
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/22/2008, 01:39
Replies: 3
Views: 657
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
help vaccing 20x p server plz

And yet i have joined another unhackable game =/. I wanted to join 20x xp and 100x drop one but they didn't let me register...
So i joined suncabal's pserver. Now i have found out that the taiwan or...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/21/2008, 21:21
Replies: 944
Views: 100,152
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
How long does it take for the registration to...

How long does it take for the registration to come through?
Forum: Trading 06/09/2008, 02:23
Replies: 3
Views: 573
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
this is getting ridiculous... lvl 53 ak now...

this is getting ridiculous...
lvl 53 ak now with 17 mill in stash
I wana trade this acc for one in dekaron eu.
Doesn't have to be same. Just similar - i don't care which class lvl can be around...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/03/2008, 19:52
Replies: 4
Views: 608
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
I am kinda running out of Hd space :D since i...

I am kinda running out of Hd space :D since i have B.O.T.S. , 2moons, UT2k4, Underground 2, Dekaron[eu] and sims 2(my sister's) installed. Is there any other way for me to keep the original game + PS...
Forum: Trading 06/03/2008, 15:37
Replies: 3
Views: 573
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
bump^

bump^
Forum: Trading 06/02/2008, 22:46
Replies: 3
Views: 573
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
bump^

bump^
Forum: Trading 06/02/2008, 22:27
Replies: 3
Views: 573
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
[WTS/WTT] Azure Knight lvl 51/52 on Trieste

I am selling lvl 51 azure knight but by the time of sale it will be lvl 52. The char is on Trieste.
Dual wield build with dual axes (megalothon +3 X2)
Also has almost full Polaris armor (no helmet)...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/02/2008, 20:13
Replies: 1,128
Views: 231,632
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
just a noob question - Does it work with 2moons...

just a noob question - Does it work with 2moons form 2moons.acclaim.com?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/02/2008, 20:11
Replies: 4
Views: 608
Posted By Shad0wR1d3r
Talking One question...

If I would apply patch from THIS ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) private server - would i still be able to play original 2moons? As in without...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.