Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lenixsama
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 03/21/2026, 14:26
Replies: 178
Views: 60,287
Posted By lenixsama
After the new update the software is good for...

After the new update the software is good for operations ,especially if u wanna play legit . And it's very safe , like I straight play 12 hours a day for 2 months and completely no ban and no kick...
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 08/08/2025, 09:54
Replies: 80
Views: 43,786
Posted By lenixsama
++ rep I am a customer from China,if you are...

++ rep
I am a customer from China,if you are in CN server this is valuable to you.
As you know CN server’s security level is way higher than international server regardless wegame or steam .
I...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 03/05/2025, 13:29
Replies: 2
Views: 5,313
Posted By lenixsama
support gta enhanced ? and does aimbot and...

support gta enhanced ? and does aimbot and triggerbot require mouse simulator like bmbox?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/21/2024, 16:00
Replies: 7
Views: 6,439
Posted By lenixsama
yo does this work for launcher ban ?

yo does this work for launcher ban ?
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/25/2024, 06:09
Replies: 157
Views: 87,365
Posted By lenixsama
your discord link is expired my friend

your discord link is expired my friend
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/02/2024, 07:22
Replies: 46
Views: 10,754
Posted By lenixsama
hey you ever consider adding deadzone function ?...

hey you ever consider adding deadzone function ? And aim bones , does the cheat support " aim on nearest bone" function ?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 12/10/2023, 05:09
Replies: 557
Views: 227,730
Posted By lenixsama
Hey admin , I need to reset my HWID , I made a...

Hey admin , I need to reset my HWID , I made a support ticket in website , thank you very much for your help :D
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/24/2023, 09:23
Replies: 765
Views: 146,135
Posted By lenixsama
Seems like your server crashed , website and...

Seems like your server crashed , website and cheat can not visit . :wutface:
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.