Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Casval
Forum: Rappelz 05/17/2008, 17:47
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,132
Posted By Casval
I got the bot to work and it's a nice piece of...

I got the bot to work and it's a nice piece of software, however, when left for 10 minutes alone the bot would attack a monster, then half-way through decide it's a possible bot-trap and stop...
Forum: Rappelz 05/17/2008, 01:33
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,132
Posted By Casval
Hm, I can't seem to get this thing working at...

Hm, I can't seem to get this thing working at all; I don't even get an error.

Start up the bot, change setup/config.
Open Rappelz in windowed mode, place in upper left corner.
Find mob spot,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.