Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ring0x0
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/27/2018, 04:43
Replies: 85
Views: 7,162
Posted By ring0x0
If I was being sued the last thing I would do is...

If I was being sued the last thing I would do is make a post here or log into the discord and talk to the current customers like I did a couple of days ago. They said I was being sued the last time I...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/27/2018, 04:04
Replies: 85
Views: 7,162
Posted By ring0x0
I can't help but smile at the ruckus I've caused...

I can't help but smile at the ruckus I've caused in the Fortnite trading section. I wasn't even going to bother logging in but after browsing 4 different threads and they all being spammed with...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/14/2018, 22:02
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Slots have been filled so I will be closing the...

Slots have been filled so I will be closing the thread.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/14/2018, 18:03
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
It's fine seems like moderator already removed...

It's fine seems like moderator already removed the post. Sorry for making you go out of your way to do that. And yes I asked him to structure the screenshot like that.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/14/2018, 17:33
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
ShapyShape, people don't have time to take...

ShapyShape, people don't have time to take screenshots for you. They purchase the cheat to use it, not deal with you through pm asking for screenshots and verification. You should have asked for it...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/14/2018, 17:20
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
A good cheat doesn't get you banned in the first...

A good cheat doesn't get you banned in the first place. There are people offering hwid spoofing services for less than $10. I know of a free software as well. I of course don't deal with spoofing...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/14/2018, 01:02
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Works for nvidia, intel and amd

Works for nvidia, intel and amd
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/13/2018, 23:04
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Much love. Glad you're having fun in season 5.

Much love. Glad you're having fun in season 5.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/13/2018, 22:17
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Accepted thanks.

Accepted thanks.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/13/2018, 20:31
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Thanks Rambo. poke131 I will be setting you up...

Thanks Rambo. poke131 I will be setting you up now.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/13/2018, 19:31
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Updated for season 5 league patch. Sorry to...

Updated for season 5 league patch. Sorry to everyone who added me yesterday. I didn't accept your request as I was busy updating the cheat for latest league. I have accepted them now of course.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/13/2018, 15:08
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
I'm busy updating the cheat for the users after...

I'm busy updating the cheat for the users after season 5 league patch which requires my full focus so I don't have time to deal with new users right now. Once I am done I will get to you guys. I'm...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/11/2018, 23:29
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Thanks for the quick payment and transaction....

Thanks for the quick payment and transaction. Glad you like it.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/11/2018, 22:54
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Can't wait to update the cheat for tomorrow's...

Can't wait to update the cheat for tomorrow's season 5 patch!
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/11/2018, 19:24
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
I looked at the domain link under your username.

I looked at the domain link under your username.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/11/2018, 03:53
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Thanks for the conversation Santos! I'm here...

Thanks for the conversation Santos! I'm here whenever you need.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/10/2018, 20:05
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Big ups to the great moderators of the forum for...

Big ups to the great moderators of the forum for dealing with the spammer above.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/09/2018, 22:11
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
That's something we can discuss privately....

That's something we can discuss privately. Although, truthfully I would much rather selling them to purely elitepvper forum users.



Thanks for the post bud. Glad we were able to sort out the...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/09/2018, 02:36
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
My discord name is in the original post and video...

My discord name is in the original post and video not sure how you missed it :p

I've added you though.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/09/2018, 01:40
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
New downloads are shared in the "update" channel...

New downloads are shared in the "update" channel of the discord server.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/09/2018, 00:55
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Cheers bud! let's get you running tomorrow when...

Cheers bud! let's get you running tomorrow when you are free so you can post a proper review.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/08/2018, 22:39
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Just got online will get to you shortly.

Just got online will get to you shortly.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/08/2018, 05:18
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
I don't think I received your discord request. At...

I don't think I received your discord request. At least haven't received one since you made the post.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/08/2018, 00:45
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
Thanks for the talk Chris and the good post...

Thanks for the talk Chris and the good post Chris. Glad I was able to clear it up. I will be on discord whenever you are ready. Again, thanks. Also about the update above, all current members refer...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/08/2018, 00:02
Replies: 102
Views: 11,940
Posted By ring0x0
- Added ability to adjust aim key to what ever...

- Added ability to adjust aim key to what ever key.
- Changed esp display for cleaner look and easier on the eye especially during close combat.
- Changed aim algorithm to work with adjusting for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.