Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: reachablepanda
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/27/2018, 00:39
Replies: 252
Views: 193,055
Posted By reachablepanda
is it working for gf servers ?

is it working for gf servers ?
Forum: Metin2 06/26/2018, 16:25
Replies: 1
Views: 628
Posted By reachablepanda
does anyone know injector for gf servers ?

does anyone know injector for gf servers ?
Forum: Metin2 06/22/2018, 23:00
Replies: 0
Views: 739
Posted By reachablepanda
How Can I Find Functions for scriptting ?

Okey it's my second day I learned how can i inject python code to metin2 But I need some help How Can I Find Functions

example

charvid = player.GetMainCharacterIndex()...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/21/2018, 22:26
Replies: 0
Views: 401
Posted By reachablepanda
How Can I Make Shop Bot ?

I am playing metin2 , and I am lazy guy whenever I add to items my shop how can I say its so hard for me and I try build own my shop bot and I make one with jitbit macro recorder but it's not staible...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.