Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: uxerrname
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/16/2019, 02:39
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
I wish the AidenJar will work in a private...

I wish the AidenJar will work in a private server(Iblis). I badly need it coz I tank and at the same time I leech my low levels.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/02/2019, 14:51
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
Yes you're right, all stats are zero (0), though...

Yes you're right, all stats are zero (0), though I am connected to internet. Also the ASUT app will always be "Checking ASUT version" no progress.

Before, this works and a pop-up update will show....
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/01/2019, 17:05
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
I've downloaded the attached file, and can't...

I've downloaded the attached file, and can't find the new update "AidenJar "
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/24/2018, 15:44
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
The script (pinned) will not work if it is...

The script (pinned) will not work if it is minimized right?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/12/2018, 02:33
Replies: 45
Views: 31,718
Posted By uxerrname
Thanks, still working :D

Thanks, still working :D
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/27/2018, 09:00
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
Hi Aiden, Your tool is so useful and while...

Hi Aiden,

Your tool is so useful and while using it, I found out why my pet died every I feed them while AFK.

After reaching 99.99%, a message will popup, saying my pet need to upgrade to Pet...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 07/20/2018, 04:39
Replies: 26
Views: 26,243
Posted By uxerrname
How to use this one?

How to use this one?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/18/2018, 17:04
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
Hey Aiden, how about a Bot for setting the...

Hey Aiden, how about a Bot for setting the private shop?

Example, I have a lot of eggs and will sell it for 100k.

It will create a script and execute it than doing manually?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/14/2018, 08:46
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
Thank you Aiden~ All I can I say is 'WoW!'...

Thank you Aiden~

All I can I say is 'WoW!' Amazing!
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/13/2018, 20:12
Replies: 411
Views: 172,103
Posted By uxerrname
Greetings Aiden, Is there any tips or tricks...

Greetings Aiden,

Is there any tips or tricks on how to Pin two script?

Ringmaster:
1st Pinned: AutoHeal (HR) Script
2nd Pinned: Buff Script

So that I will only press each of the "Start"...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.