Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lalalla
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/15/2008, 21:20
Replies: 208
Views: 74,909
Posted By lalalla
Hi! I want to use Hlapex in c4 server. ...

Hi!

I want to use Hlapex in c4 server.

I can run hlapex with the game, but when I send a code od sword of valhalla for example, in sniffer the server send me a packet:25 with the identification...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.