Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 105
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JustabagLOL
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/27/2019, 19:34
Replies: 93
Views: 19,357
Posted By JustabagLOL
Cool. Few users not affected does not change the...

Cool. Few users not affected does not change the fact that they got detected.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/27/2019, 17:46
Replies: 93
Views: 19,357
Posted By JustabagLOL
You can find it elsewhere for cheaper P.S...

You can find it elsewhere for cheaper

P.S this is not "the safest" product out there.

It was released a month ago and had already been detected 2-3 times
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/13/2019, 13:47
Replies: 11
Views: 1,788
Posted By JustabagLOL
Fun cheat to play with, but it's often detected.

Fun cheat to play with, but it's often detected.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/08/2019, 04:39
Replies: 151
Views: 24,528
Posted By JustabagLOL
Okay. One account not being banned does not speak...

Okay. One account not being banned does not speak to a cheat's detection rate.
You could have injected the cheat BEFORE battleye flagged it.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/07/2019, 12:04
Replies: 151
Views: 24,528
Posted By JustabagLOL
He wont send you shit cause this was detected ~ 2...

He wont send you shit cause this was detected ~ 2 weeks ago
Anyway it's a trash cheat. It drops your frames like crazy. I'd say 30%+ in loss.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/06/2019, 10:18
Replies: 505
Views: 100,493
Posted By JustabagLOL
I'm currently testing this, and so far; I'm...

I'm currently testing this, and so far; I'm pleased.

It's missing a few functions;
Vischeck (aimbot)
Ability to turn off vehicle/airdrop/death crates ESP

However, those features will come...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/06/2019, 05:52
Replies: 505
Views: 100,493
Posted By JustabagLOL
Added you I wanna try you new product

Added you
I wanna try you new product
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/04/2019, 06:01
Replies: 22
Views: 4,786
Posted By JustabagLOL
Mind PMing me something? I struggle to find...

Mind PMing me something?

I struggle to find a cheat that lasts more than a week undetected.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/03/2019, 19:49
Replies: 22
Views: 4,786
Posted By JustabagLOL
I hate to admit it, but it seems like IZI is the...

I hate to admit it, but it seems like IZI is the only decent option left on the market.

I'm still against their lies, like that time they claimed they had never gotten detected, while multiple...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/03/2019, 05:49
Replies: 93
Views: 19,357
Posted By JustabagLOL
Definitely not worth 16euro/day 1. The cheat...

Definitely not worth 16euro/day

1. The cheat creates an annoying input lag by itself
2. You have to play in borderless, which creates even more input lag.
3. As you can see, it uses a lot of CPU...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/01/2019, 10:43
Replies: 2
Views: 721
Posted By JustabagLOL
aimbot is added back?

aimbot is added back?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/25/2019, 03:38
Replies: 25
Views: 4,971
Posted By JustabagLOL
I'll post wherever I want. :confused:

I'll post wherever I want. :confused:
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/22/2019, 21:41
Replies: 25
Views: 4,971
Posted By JustabagLOL
Your vouch doesn't mean shit, either. ...

Your vouch doesn't mean shit, either.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/21/2019, 21:34
Replies: 25
Views: 4,971
Posted By JustabagLOL
Account from 2009 with 2 posts and both of them...

Account from 2009 with 2 posts and both of them being a vouch for a new seller
:D nice.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/10/2019, 22:34
Replies: 1
Views: 806
Posted By JustabagLOL
Be careful guys The PUBG video looks REALLY...

Be careful guys

The PUBG video looks REALLY similar to ASMFreakz, plus the prices are too cheap. 125 euro for lifetime fortnite? Come on.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/10/2019, 16:25
Replies: 95
Views: 31,857
Posted By JustabagLOL
I bought cariņo to test something new. Short...

I bought cariņo to test something new.

Short review:

1. Terrible performance (If you have under 100fps without cheat, forget about it.)
I had 110-115FPS without the cheat, and after installing...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/02/2019, 21:56
Replies: 189
Views: 55,834
Posted By JustabagLOL
Edit the "UD for 3+ months" part out, please....

Edit the "UD for 3+ months" part out, please. Thanks
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/14/2019, 07:36
Replies: 1
Views: 384
Posted By JustabagLOL
1 month license to fortnite aimbot/esp

I thought the cheat would make me enjoy the game, but nope, it's still boring.

I'll let it go for $95(paid 130+)

Accepting:
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/14/2019, 06:25
Replies: 95
Views: 31,857
Posted By JustabagLOL
Kradau has the highest prices on this forum,...

Kradau has the highest prices on this forum, that's the only difference.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/13/2019, 02:53
Replies: 71
Views: 23,228
Posted By JustabagLOL
Gotta make up your mind, mate. :mofo:

Gotta make up your mind, mate. :mofo:
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/12/2019, 20:32
Replies: 189
Views: 55,834
Posted By JustabagLOL
add me on facebook sent a request telegram...

add me on facebook
sent a request

telegram isn't working
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/12/2019, 06:48
Replies: 3
Views: 651
Posted By JustabagLOL
Exactly

Exactly
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/07/2019, 06:11
Replies: 93
Views: 19,357
Posted By JustabagLOL
It was detected a few days ago

It was detected a few days ago
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/04/2019, 23:15
Replies: 137
Views: 29,097
Posted By JustabagLOL
UD for how long?

UD for how long?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/23/2019, 09:07
Replies: 356
Views: 63,118
Posted By JustabagLOL
Is this external version of dsync? If so; you...

Is this external version of dsync?
If so; you should update the screenshot/video.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 105

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.