Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hepeplay
Forum: League of Legends 02/23/2023, 18:06
Replies: 2
Views: 985
Posted By Hepeplay
Question Asking about BGX

Hey everyone.

I was wondering how often BGX is detected, since I usually trust these "unofficial cheat rankings/review/ratings" and it says BGX is detected. Is it detected at the moment? Is it any...
Forum: Runescape 11/18/2022, 11:21
Replies: 14
Views: 7,844
Posted By Hepeplay
OSRS Bots

Hey, I'm new to the botting scene in osrs and I was wondering what are the best possible bots you could get for example for melee stats and agility?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 09/16/2022, 01:50
Replies: 12
Views: 3,357
Posted By Hepeplay
I highly vouch for hackmachine.cc. I've been a...

I highly vouch for hackmachine.cc. I've been a user now for little over a month, and super satisfied to their quality for R6 and EFT. Support is also great. Mostly I've been closeting in both games,...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/11/2022, 15:49
Replies: 1
Views: 556
Posted By Hepeplay
It's detected rn, worked amazingly good before...

It's detected rn, worked amazingly good before though.
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/08/2021, 12:45
Replies: 38
Views: 14,300
Posted By Hepeplay
What do you mean by razeit is fake?

What do you mean by razeit is fake?
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/03/2021, 07:35
Replies: 38
Views: 14,300
Posted By Hepeplay
Faceit cheats

I've been cheating in mm for several years, and recently started playing faceit. Is there any viable cheats for faceit? I've been using assisted gamer recoil macro, and I don't really know if it's...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/15/2021, 19:45
Replies: 10
Views: 2,786
Posted By Hepeplay
Okay, thank you. I checked that thread few...

Okay, thank you.

I checked that thread few days ago and I'm between slatehub and clutch... So could you say which is better or are they the same?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/15/2021, 19:18
Replies: 10
Views: 2,786
Posted By Hepeplay
Searching for a good radar or esp

I'm interested in cheating, been whole my life basically, and cheated in csgo for 6 years without vac bans. So I'm looking for trusted and legit radar (since I've heard that they are hardest to get...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/15/2021, 19:17
Replies: 1
Views: 232
Posted By Hepeplay
Searching for a good radar or esp

I'm interested in cheating, been whole my life basically, and cheated in csgo for 6 years without vac bans. So I'm looking for trusted and legit radar (since I've heard that they are hardest to get...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/09/2021, 02:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,611
Posted By Hepeplay
Very friendly and professional guy. He knows what...

Very friendly and professional guy. He knows what he's doing all the time. Cheap service too, highly recommended!
Forum: Counter-Strike 11/21/2020, 13:59
Replies: 4
Views: 1,873
Posted By Hepeplay
Project Infinity

Hey, I have been playing and cheating csgo since 2016, and now i have had a really long pause from the game. So I was wondering how good and reliable is this Project infinity for only like wh and...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/05/2019, 22:56
Replies: 1
Views: 1,080
Posted By Hepeplay
R6S Macrokingz

Hi, i recently heard about macrokingz and i wanted to know if they are legit and provide good macros. Leave your opinion about them below please!
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/03/2019, 21:59
Replies: 0
[Buying] Buying gems
Views: 314
Posted By Hepeplay
Buying gems

Hi, do you guys know good place or any reliable person to buy cheap gems for clash of clans?
Forum: Rust Trading 12/13/2018, 21:02
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By Hepeplay
Well do you know any good rust cheats?

Well do you know any good rust cheats?
Forum: Rust Trading 12/11/2018, 21:03
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By Hepeplay
Rust Cheats

I'm looking for good rust cheat for $20-30/month. If you use/know any good hacks just comment below!
Forum: Fortnite Trading 04/16/2018, 15:32
Replies: 0
Views: 305
Posted By Hepeplay
Buying Fortnite Stantard Editon

I want to buy fortnite stantard edition. Willing to pay max 10€
Paypal only

Discord: Hepe#2217
Forum: Fortnite Trading 04/15/2018, 21:12
Replies: 17
Views: 2,458
Posted By Hepeplay
I am very interested to buy package number 2!!!...

I am very interested to buy package number 2!!! Can i buy it yet somewhere?
Add me in discord: Hepe#2217
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.