Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gorgo
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/07/2009, 00:04
Replies: 61
Views: 23,293
Posted By Gorgo
I have problem, Revo bot doesn't work , when i...

I have problem, Revo bot doesn't work , when i start bot my char are going to moob but he not attack, and i see in console "Invalid target", "Invalid skill".
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/18/2009, 09:01
Replies: 134
Views: 60,468
Posted By Gorgo
Meyby i have wrong offests...

Meyby i have wrong offests...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/16/2009, 20:54
Replies: 134
Views: 60,468
Posted By Gorgo
Not work ... It miss target.

Not work ... It miss target.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 04/15/2009, 21:38
Replies: 134
Views: 60,468
Posted By Gorgo
Anyone have retriever for this bot??

Anyone have retriever for this bot??
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/13/2009, 07:04
Replies: 1,239
Views: 514,585
Posted By Gorgo
Ok Thx man . For Pw Int Working Offsets. ...

Ok Thx man .

For Pw Int Working Offsets.

[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=9851620
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
Target_OffSet=2644...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/12/2009, 22:34
Replies: 1,239
Views: 514,585
Posted By Gorgo
Sry, I don't know how do that, maybe you help me?

Sry, I don't know how do that, maybe you help me?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/12/2009, 13:04
Replies: 1,239
Views: 514,585
Posted By Gorgo
After update offsets for Pw International not...

After update offsets for Pw International not work.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/17/2008, 15:23
Replies: 39
Views: 7,988
Posted By Gorgo
After Update Pw INT Q Bot doens't work... :( I...

After Update Pw INT Q Bot doens't work... :( I clik Qbot.exe and nothink.
Forum: Rohan 10/26/2008, 08:35
Replies: 0
Views: 2,604
Posted By Gorgo
Question Rohan free bot.

Hi !
I Use option search but I have found nothing .
So.. If it exists now Free Bot for Rohan ?? Sorry for my bad english.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/15/2008, 20:30
Replies: 2
Views: 1,213
Posted By Gorgo
CabalRider Comercialize on 20th October ...

CabalRider Comercialize on 20th October ...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/06/2008, 16:57
Replies: 201
Views: 80,247
Posted By Gorgo
t is new cabot. How uses it him?

t is new cabot. How uses it him?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/02/2008, 07:26
Replies: 35
Views: 17,531
Posted By Gorgo
And now error item.enc ...

And now error item.enc ...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/01/2008, 21:26
Replies: 35
Views: 17,531
Posted By Gorgo
I have converted files from link highly. And...

I have converted files from link highly. And error when i run loader -"Wrong size files" Please help me
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.