Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AnotherCoin
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2023, 22:49
Replies: 135
Views: 22,910
Posted By AnotherCoin
we know howw to bypass, but ignore how...

we know howw to bypass, but ignore how cheatengine works
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/08/2023, 18:57
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
another day just marking daily assistance

another day just marking daily assistance
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2023, 17:38
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
uninstall and install gc again

uninstall and install gc again
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2023, 16:01
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
I get banned to ofor 15 days, I think it was...

I get banned to ofor 15 days, I think it was cause I were playing the same dungeon in 2 min over 30 times, It's one that give u 15 % exp, and making tower till 5floor in 4 min
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/28/2023, 02:01
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
I usually did just for farm, but U Need to be...

I usually did just for farm, but U Need to be intelligent cause register that u get some items from especial dungeons in a minimum time, like berkas, u are available to kill berkas without getting...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2023, 17:26
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
U can pause the process of image for a while, and...

U can pause the process of image for a while, and resume. -> pause-resume until grandchase exe xxxx appear. xxxx= any number

After you pause the grandchase xxxx, resume grandchaseimage

If...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2023, 03:07
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
I use processexplorer, easy to use. I downloaded...

I use processexplorer, easy to use. I downloaded it here.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2023, 20:52
Replies: 2,899
Views: 688,830
Posted By AnotherCoin
I did it today, but as other said, you have to be...

I did it today, but as other said, you have to be really faster, you have like one second for do it.:bandit:
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.