Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Caiden2557
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/23/2020, 05:09
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
just purchased 1 month ordernumber: 119307259 ...

just purchased 1 month
ordernumber: 119307259
PayU ID: 99043923
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 09/08/2020, 06:53
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Purchased 1 Month package PayU ID: 96405373 ...

Purchased 1 Month package

PayU ID: 96405373
Order Number: 116786926

Thanks In Advance
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 09/04/2020, 09:53
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Exclamation Banek Please Check PM's

Me and my buddy need help! Please check DM;s
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/30/2020, 08:30
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Purchased Again :) Best cheat out there. ...

Purchased Again :) Best cheat out there.

PayU ID: 96150516
Order Number: 116227800

it says awaiting payment for like an hour before it finally says paid, any reason why?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/18/2020, 05:51
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Purchased again :) PayU ID: 95838610 ...

Purchased again :)

PayU ID: 95838610
Order: 115508957

I look forward to your email :)
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/14/2020, 05:32
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
when will update be done? Thanks in advance

when will update be done? Thanks in advance
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/10/2020, 08:33
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Been waiting quite some time now!!! Purchase went...

Been waiting quite some time now!!! Purchase went through! SystemCheats username: xXSkyLine11Xx



Have you recieved yours yet? Its technically 10:30 in russia so im assuming our dude is asleep...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/10/2020, 06:33
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,185
Posted By Caiden2557
Purchased :)

Just purchased my 1 week :) if all goes well, ill buy a longer one!

Order Number: 115088969
PayU ID: 95757872

Thanks In Advance :)
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2018, 12:22
Replies: 641
Views: 126,234
Posted By Caiden2557
SAME!

SAME!
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 04/25/2018, 09:44
Replies: 9
Views: 1,560
Posted By Caiden2557
I think so, but im not sure how to set it up on a...

I think so, but im not sure how to set it up on a phone...



Ive added you



Caiden2557#5126
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 04/23/2018, 10:13
Replies: 9
Views: 1,560
Posted By Caiden2557
Cool Free Radar Setup

If You Need Help Setting Up A Radar On:

A Virtual Machine
A Second PC (Gaming PC and a Radar PC)
Same Computer As The Game (High Ban Risk)


I Can help for free! You can choose how,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/17/2018, 10:57
Replies: 1
Views: 425
Posted By Caiden2557
Exclamation PUBG Trade

My old pubg account was banned,,, Dont want to repurchase....

I am willing to trade someone a steam account of mine with GTA 5..

My GTA 5 profile has:
over $300,000,000
a megayacht
all...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2018, 10:41
Replies: 641
Views: 126,234
Posted By Caiden2557
okay so it all works great, when it opens.... i...

okay so it all works great, when it opens.... i click radar launcher and nothing happens... any help????
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/31/2018, 08:50
Replies: 6
Views: 5,737
Posted By Caiden2557
wheres the link to the pack changer? the one you...

wheres the link to the pack changer? the one you provided is dead...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 03/16/2018, 08:57
Replies: 1
Views: 418
Posted By Caiden2557
Angry [FREE] LOOKING FOR A PUBG TRADE

I Recently got banned from PUBG wich sucks because its my favorite game... anyways, i have a seperate steam account wich has a copy of GTA 5, it is modded and has over 300,000,000 on it... I am...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 12:39
Replies: 50
Views: 8,779
Posted By Caiden2557
DO NOT, AND I MEAN DO NOT USE THIS ON THE MACHINE...

DO NOT, AND I MEAN DO NOT USE THIS ON THE MACHINE YOUR GOING TO BE PLAYING ON. BANNED INSTANTLY.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 06:22
Replies: 50
Views: 8,779
Posted By Caiden2557
I want to use it on my gaming machine even though...

I want to use it on my gaming machine even though theres high ban risk, How do i do it
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/13/2018, 10:13
Replies: 3
Views: 1,375
Posted By Caiden2557
Yea i figured as much.... Do you believe that...

Yea i figured as much.... Do you believe that eventually we will get a new one???
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/13/2018, 10:02
Replies: 3
Views: 1,375
Posted By Caiden2557
Question [HELP] NEED A RADAR FOR NEW PUBG UPDATE

I am in desperate need of a new radar, I was using one, but the new update killed them by updating their packets... So yes, eventually one will be available, But does anyone know of one that is...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2018, 09:59
Replies: 271
Views: 81,999
Posted By Caiden2557
Still not working?

Still not working?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/13/2018, 09:53
Replies: 9
Views: 4,027
Posted By Caiden2557
PLEASE HELP!! I NEED A RADAR THAT WORKS...

PLEASE HELP!!

I NEED A RADAR THAT WORKS AFTER THIS NEW UPDATE! PLEASE POST A LINK!
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.