Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hjadr
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/05/2021, 10:24
Replies: 1,254
Views: 310,101
Posted By hjadr
What do you need to fill in in the username field...

What do you need to fill in in the username field in the webshop?


XMODUS.

3rd party WARNING!!

After posting here I got contacted by a elite pvp-er with 0 post, giving me a discord name...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/04/2021, 17:07
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,580
Posted By hjadr
banek192 I sent you a trade request with a...

banek192 I sent you a trade request with a question. :)
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/26/2021, 14:58
Replies: 299
Views: 63,940
Posted By hjadr
Will the cheat work on Win 10 Version 2004 -...

Will the cheat work on Win 10 Version 2004 - 19041.804 ?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/30/2018, 14:10
Replies: 6
Views: 843
Posted By hjadr
Cryptic message this is... /Yoda

Cryptic message this is... /Yoda
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/07/2018, 17:33
Replies: 356
Views: 63,154
Posted By hjadr
Can vouch. Good as always. Nice and always...

Can vouch. Good as always. Nice and always helpful.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2018, 16:11
Replies: 263
Views: 129,229
Posted By hjadr
Not as of this moment.

Not as of this moment.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/01/2018, 10:48
Replies: 356
Views: 63,154
Posted By hjadr
vouch for Kradau, he's very friendly and all his...

vouch for Kradau, he's very friendly and all his cheats work.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/05/2018, 17:08
Replies: 24
Views: 5,231
Posted By hjadr
I am trying the cheat now. Fast delivery and...

I am trying the cheat now. Fast delivery and help using discord. Very nice guy.

Will update the review after playing :)
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/05/2018, 16:40
Replies: 17
Views: 2,433
Posted By hjadr
Requested a trade, but he did not yet accept. ...

Requested a trade, but he did not yet accept.
Discord offline.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/15/2018, 11:48
Replies: 1
Views: 792
Posted By hjadr
You can always make a radar that works on a...

You can always make a radar that works on a second pc working in VMware. BUT, battle eye will always be able to detect you using VMware.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 03/15/2018, 11:35
Replies: 46
Views: 7,878
Posted By hjadr
The link ( https://discord.gg/xC4QB9r ) is not...

The link ( [Only registered and activated users can see links] ) is not working.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2018, 11:28
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
Have you checked for spelling errors?

Have you checked for spelling errors?
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 15:27
Replies: 50
Views: 8,787
Posted By hjadr
I am at work now. Have you checked...

I am at work now.

Have you checked [Only registered and activated users can see links]

?
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 15:08
Replies: 50
Views: 8,787
Posted By hjadr
I edited the post. The word maven is a link. ...

I edited the post. The word maven is a link.



Yes
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 15:01
Replies: 50
Views: 8,787
Posted By hjadr
1. Install Maven...

1. Install Maven ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to C:\MAVEN
2. Install JDK8 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to C:\JAVA
3. Go to your...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 14:44
Replies: 50
Views: 8,787
Posted By hjadr
Compile first than run the .bat

Compile first than run the .bat
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 14:40
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
https://github.com/ReddeR1337/Radar#key-kinds

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-kinds
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 10:31
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
https://github.com/ReddeR1337/Radar ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

İReddeR1337
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 09:57
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
#Beware this is a ROUGH update, it is RIDDLED...

#Beware this is a ROUGH update, it is RIDDLED with bugs, but it semi works.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 08:41
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
Any kind of VM will work (if configured...

Any kind of VM will work (if configured correctly). But any VM Ware has a higher chance of getting caught over a second physical computer.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2018, 17:26
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
If it was just a command that needed to be...

If it was just a command that needed to be executed and run for a (long) time. I would happily set my pc to the task.
But I have looked at the instructions and (a part of) the youtube vid and now I...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2018, 16:12
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
The last one was "jdk path is not specified" but...

The last one was "jdk path is not specified" but I have it set at the systems var.

[Edit]
Now "Error running 'Javadoc': Selected scope contain no Java classes"
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2018, 15:13
Replies: 271
Views: 82,079
Posted By hjadr
I have trouble getting the radar to...

I have trouble getting the radar to compile/build. Can anybody help me with that after redder has updated? I just get one error after the other even though I think I did all things by the book.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/09/2018, 14:38
Replies: 733
Views: 148,050
Posted By hjadr
F9 and F10 zooms (slowly)

F9 and F10 zooms (slowly)
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/08/2018, 13:00
Replies: 733
Views: 148,050
Posted By hjadr
Ok. So I might need to chack for typo's and extra...

Ok. So I might need to chack for typo's and extra spaces when I get home and try again.

Thank you. :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.