Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XTLR
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/10/2019, 02:40
Replies: 120
Views: 17,315
Posted By XTLR
Ill have to try this out, looks nice

Ill have to try this out, looks nice
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/10/2018, 13:50
Replies: 22
Views: 2,456
Posted By XTLR
Hey, I currently own a thread of legit and...

Hey, I currently own a thread of legit and unlegit fortnite cheats and I’d love to get a vc and add it on the legit list.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/31/2018, 21:55
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Posted By XTLR
Proof is hypercheats

Proof is hypercheats
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/08/2018, 14:02
Replies: 7
Views: 631
Posted By XTLR
Well if you knew anything about these menus, you...

Well if you knew anything about these menus, you would know that that isn't how they are scripted. They use data based off the games not manaual input. Therefore the AWP should never show up.
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2018, 01:57
Replies: 95
Views: 42,334
Posted By XTLR
its a free trial i used his stuff its all good ...

its a free trial i used his stuff its all good
he doesnt have a discord dude to reports
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2018, 03:06
Replies: 95
Views: 42,334
Posted By XTLR
Sorry about the threads. Also, I do contact the...

Sorry about the threads. Also, I do contact the owner of the cheat and ask for proof / trials before I label them. I also get the public's reviews aswell.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/04/2018, 19:51
Replies: 1
Views: 593
Posted By XTLR
Mods delete this please.

Turns out this dude is a scammer and gave me the only legit copy. Please delete this so nobody else gets scammed.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/04/2018, 18:04
Replies: 2
Views: 568
Posted By XTLR
Scam, the proof is fortassist. Got banned for...

Scam, the proof is fortassist. Got banned for calling it out. Owner didn’t respond to any of my dms and didnt show legit proof.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/04/2018, 01:26
Replies: 23
Views: 2,804
Posted By XTLR
My bad, bmcq_12#5068

My bad, bmcq_12#5068
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/04/2018, 00:12
Replies: 23
Views: 2,804
Posted By XTLR
bmcq_12#5056 Just looking to see if it's legit...

bmcq_12#5056 Just looking to see if it's legit and other information about it.
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2018, 21:15
Replies: 95
Views: 42,334
Posted By XTLR
Yes I am aware they are different but they are...

Yes I am aware they are different but they are basically the same thing under different management. I will also add Panda Hacks later.
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2018, 05:53
Replies: 17
Views: 14,452
Posted By XTLR
I made a thread tonight. Check it out if you want...

I made a thread tonight. Check it out if you want and help get rid of the scammers
Forum: Fortnite Trading 08/03/2018, 05:20
Replies: 9
Views: 1,252
Posted By XTLR
Vouch for Deathsoul. Been in regrowth for a while...

Vouch for Deathsoul. Been in regrowth for a while now and bought from him before. Got to test the cheat the other day and it worked pretty good. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a hwid...
Forum: Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2018, 05:12
Replies: 95
Views: 42,334
Posted By XTLR
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/02/2018, 13:57
Replies: 356
Views: 63,107
Posted By XTLR
Smile Vouch! Got my product as soon as I bought. Played...

Vouch! Got my product as soon as I bought. Played all night with no bans or detections! TeamView process was trustable and fast.
Forum: Fortnite 08/01/2018, 22:54
Replies: 6
Views: 2,569
Posted By XTLR
I'd love to hear about it. Send me their discord...

I'd love to hear about it. Send me their discord and the price and I'll look into it. Thanks man.
Forum: Fortnite 08/01/2018, 14:00
Replies: 6
Views: 2,569
Posted By XTLR
Hypercheats is a scam for people with BattlEye....

Hypercheats is a scam for people with BattlEye. My friend bought it and said the programmer didn’t even know how to bypass it and that it was always detected.
Forum: Fortnite 08/01/2018, 06:45
Replies: 6
Views: 2,569
Posted By XTLR
Any legit fortnite cheats?

Hello, Ive been looking on this site for a while now and still can’t find a fortnite cheat that isnt a scam or decree. Since most are private or on unlisted websites, does anyone have any...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/25/2018, 17:29
Replies: 85
Views: 7,153
Posted By XTLR
Vouch! Talking to the user in discord right now,...

Vouch! Talking to the user in discord right now, seems legit do far. Will update later after I have completed the purchase.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/24/2018, 02:25
Replies: 4
Views: 810
Posted By XTLR
No, epic memez is cancelled. You are scamming us.

No, epic memez is cancelled. You are scamming us.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/15/2018, 02:06
Replies: 35
Views: 4,096
Posted By XTLR
add me on discord bmcq_12#5068

add me on discord bmcq_12#5068
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/12/2018, 05:07
Replies: 3
Views: 753
Posted By XTLR
SCAM! Product is just a ui and any key works. ...

SCAM! Product is just a ui and any key works.
Download it here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/06/2018, 22:39
Replies: 21
Views: 3,323
Posted By XTLR
Vouch! Great cheat with aimbot and esp and tons...

Vouch! Great cheat with aimbot and esp and tons of new features coming soon!
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.