Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kartpoy678
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/27/2020, 07:54
Replies: 79
Views: 41,968
Posted By kartpoy678
Hi friend, ...

Hi friend,
C:/ShaiyaServer/SERVER/PSM_Client/Bin <<<<<< here is ItemmalFix.dll don't edit. You can edit it with HXD.

Thanks.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/15/2019, 11:00
Replies: 79
Views: 41,968
Posted By kartpoy678
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 9 Incorrect...

Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 9
Incorrect syntax near 'sp_configure'.
Msg 10327, Level 14, State 1, Line 1
CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly 'PSMagent' failed because assembly 'PSMagent' is not...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/21/2018, 19:28
Replies: 3
Views: 934
Posted By kartpoy678
I watched this, I can't do you have another hand?...

I watched this, I can't do you have another hand?

[TR]
Bunu izledim, yapamıyorum başka var mı elinizde?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/18/2018, 16:57
Replies: 3
Views: 934
Posted By kartpoy678
EP 5-5.4 Server

Do you have Shaiya ep 5 or 5.4 server file in your hand?
And can you tell me how to build it? I am getting an error when connecting sql.

[Turksh]
Shaiya ep 5 veya 5.4 server dosyası var mı...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.