Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sargent_D
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/16/2018, 04:08
Replies: 171
Views: 24,457
Posted By Sargent_D
When was this? I am looking for access, but...

When was this?

I am looking for access, but no luck..
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/13/2018, 04:31
Replies: 2
[Buying] Dayz base access
Views: 468
Posted By Sargent_D
me too..

me too..
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/21/2018, 03:37
Replies: 2
Views: 566
Posted By Sargent_D
Loot Base Access - Anyone selling?

I am looking for access to a loot base for PVP kit out.. Anyone?
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/21/2018, 00:01
Replies: 251
Views: 23,948
Posted By Sargent_D
Added to Skype..

Added to Skype..
Forum: DayZ Trading 02/19/2018, 00:15
Replies: 171
Views: 24,457
Posted By Sargent_D
Hi Paul.. You still in business? I am looking for...

Hi Paul.. You still in business? I am looking for a couple of items, I am sure you can help me with.

Stephen

added you on skype
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.