Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Paco6
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2018, 00:25
Replies: 271
Views: 82,078
Posted By Paco6
Ah I see that now thank you. New changes changing...

Ah I see that now thank you. New changes changing more bugs? I'm in the middle setting it all up, I know the initial post says it semi-works, what's semi-working exactly so I know when it have in...
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 23:33
Replies: 271
Views: 82,078
Posted By Paco6
Github link from initial post leads to 404 page...

Github link from initial post leads to 404 page not found.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 19:45
Replies: 271
Views: 82,078
Posted By Paco6
That's what their Discord chat says. Redder has...

That's what their Discord chat says. Redder has instruction for it naming it the preferred way.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2018, 19:29
Replies: 271
Views: 82,078
Posted By Paco6
Even using VirtualBox? It says that's their...

Even using VirtualBox? It says that's their preferred install.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.