Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: asdf20
Forum: 12Sky2 07/03/2023, 08:41
Replies: 0
Views: 547
Posted By asdf20
I'm curious about npc menu information.

I would like to know the information of Vega NPC and Tailor NPC. Does anyone know the menu information?
Forum: Trading 03/11/2023, 14:43
Replies: 1
Views: 326
Posted By asdf20
Talking BUY] 2.8 version full server source + dll source, client

Purchase 2.8 version full server source + dll source that can produce items + client.
All systems in 2.8 should activate normally..dm me please..
Forum: 9Dragons 06/05/2022, 14:59
Replies: 118
Views: 48,285
Posted By asdf20
The client's language is English, what should I...

The client's language is English, what should I do to change it to Korean?
Forum: 9Dragons 06/05/2022, 14:59
Replies: 46
Views: 20,603
Posted By asdf20
The client's language is English, what should I...

The client's language is English, what should I do to change it to Korean?
Forum: 12Sky2 05/27/2021, 00:39
Replies: 291
Views: 72,745
Posted By asdf20
![MyServer::Init]: Work start ...

![MyServer::Init]: Work start
![MyServer::Init]: Transfer start
test mGame DB01 Init
[Error::mSERVER.Init()]-(13)


When executing "center.exe" as above, an error message is displayed. Please...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/25/2021, 23:07
Replies: 394
Views: 105,466
Posted By asdf20
I solved it. The sql setting is incorrect. Thank...

I solved it. The sql setting is incorrect. Thank you very much for your interest and advice.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/25/2021, 01:34
Replies: 394
Views: 105,466
Posted By asdf20
The level 200 money 700,000,000 requirement is...

The level 200 money 700,000,000 requirement is sufficient. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the settings.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/25/2021, 00:22
Replies: 394
Views: 105,466
Posted By asdf20
So far, everything is fine. However, the guild...

So far, everything is fine. However, the guild cannot be created. What needs to be fixed?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/08/2021, 08:14
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
There are ela files in the script folder, and...

There are ela files in the script folder, and there are script lua files in the resource file. The server file is "Rappelz9-5-2-ServerFiles-RevolutionTeam" server file.

There is an eop file...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/07/2021, 23:40
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
The same problem persists. Server has not been...

The same problem persists. Server has not been running for several days. The window disappears when starting the game server. The database name and opt name are the same. If there is a lua problem,...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/07/2021, 14:51
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
2021-03-07 22:45:32 Build: 20188116 ...

2021-03-07 22:45:32 Build: 20188116

2021-03-07 22:45:32 Network initialize... ok

2021-03-07 22:45:32 IOCP initialize... ok

2021-03-07 22:45:32 Starting IOCP thread pool... ok
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/07/2021, 14:26
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
My database is "Arcadia".

My database is "Arcadia".
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/06/2021, 05:05
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
S:app.name:RevolutionGS N:auth.server_idx:1 ...

S:app.name:RevolutionGS
N:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:RevolutionOfficial
#S:auth.server_name:Under maintenance
S:db.c.name:Arcadia...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/06/2021, 01:21
Replies: 84
Views: 43,546
Posted By asdf20
game log txt file: 2021/03/06 09:09:11 DB COM...

game log txt file: 2021/03/06 09:09:11 DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80004003, GUID:00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) : GameDBManager(GameDBManager::initDBConnection()) : <NULL>

When "Captain...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/02/2020, 07:26
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Changed to "SFrame.exe /country:CN...

Changed to "SFrame.exe /country:CN /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /cash /commercial_shop /main_server /help_url_w:902 /help_url_h:670 /no_localized_file /gift:2" and launched a Korean client. The error "fontfile...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/30/2020, 10:44
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Failed to solve the client connection problem of...

Failed to solve the client connection problem of Lapelz Korean server. We are translating the client provided by the Revolution team. The output comes out well in Korean. The "string resource KR" in...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 04/28/2020, 10:58
Replies: 0
Views: 900
Posted By asdf20
Question Immortal Battle Language Change

The client is in English. I want to use the client translated into Korean. Please tell me how to change the language.Which file should I edit to play in Korean?


I ask for your advice as well as...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/27/2019, 13:46
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Let's try again with 9.4us sflame. Using "US...

Let's try again with 9.4us sflame.

Using "US sframe" with Korean clients results in errors with the following statements:

"I'm sorry. The client has terminated abnormally. You can send...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/27/2019, 08:57
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
When you use "USframe" for a Korean client, the...

When you use "USframe" for a Korean client, the following error occurs:

"cannot find 'libgobject-2.0-0.dll. release, re-install this application"

Client has terminated abnormally. Do you want...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/27/2019, 00:57
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Do I need to delete and rebuild existing servers?...

Do I need to delete and rebuild existing servers? Is it possible to connect to the KTS client?

Can I play or access in Korean if I change all files in the resource folder to non-Askii?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/26/2019, 23:52
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Could you provide the personal server"rappelz KTS...

Could you provide the personal server"rappelz KTS clientside"? I can't do this. Only U.S. and Arab clientside exist in the Revolution Team 9.4Server file. This results in an error on the KTS client.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/26/2019, 06:11
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Where is the released sframe located? I'm sorry....

Where is the released sframe located? I'm sorry. I couldn't see you.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/26/2019, 00:00
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Unhappy EMPTY STRING828

EMPTY STRING828 client error occurs when applying bat file source change in Korea test server client.
"gameserver" modified the code page to 1252.

"RappelzCmdLauncher.exe Sframe.exe...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/25/2019, 08:28
Replies: 16
Views: 2,446
Posted By asdf20
Lightbulb rappelz kts client =help

I am Korean. I have a personal server of version 9.4 of the Rappelz Revolution team. Because the client is English, there are many difficulties to play. I want to play in Korean by applying a server...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.