Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hirukolove
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/12/2013, 22:32
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
The Skype username should be correct. It's...

The Skype username should be correct. It's twoscoopsofohrome

Bump. Down to 10,000 Influence Points due to the purchase of Jinx.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2013, 10:33
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
Meh. It's no big deal. I'm up for promo right now...

Meh. It's no big deal. I'm up for promo right now and should be Gold V next time I feel like playing, and thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/02/2013, 18:29
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
Bump. Added screenshots of runes.

Bump. Added screenshots of runes.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2013, 20:55
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
I don't have an exact price in mind yet so I'm...

I don't have an exact price in mind yet so I'm currently taking offers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2013, 04:21
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
That's what I originally thought but a bunch of...

That's what I originally thought but a bunch of my friends assured me that you only need to achieve it at any point in the season. Though they could be wrong, I'm still playing every so often and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2013, 03:29
Replies: 10
Views: 1,917
Posted By hirukolove
Arrow [NA]All Champs. 200+ skins PAX TF, Winter/Soccer/Christmas/etc.

I'm the original owner and I'm attempting to sell my account for the 3rd or so time. If I don't get any reasonable offers I'm just going to take it off the market again.

Current Division: Gold V
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2013, 19:48
Replies: 0
yo
Views: 260
Posted By hirukolove
yo

lo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2011, 20:37
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
added

added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/18/2011, 21:28
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
Sorry I was gone for such a long time. I was very...

Sorry I was gone for such a long time. I was very busy with work and wasn't able to check here frequently.

Account still for sale, message me if interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2011, 21:08
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
You know what? I guess I will take some...

You know what? I guess I will take some screenshots on some of the more prestigious things.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2011, 16:14
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
I have them as a list so people can use search...

I have them as a list so people can use search functions to find specific skins they want. I'm not going to screenshot and crop all of my skins when those pictures aren't any more valid than the list.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/06/2011, 02:42
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
What would you like to see pictures of? I'll...

What would you like to see pictures of? I'll re-upload rune pictures soon. If you want to add me on msn I could show you on teamviewer.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2011, 01:03
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
A guy contacted me on msn with the offer, and I...

A guy contacted me on msn with the offer, and I have a lot of skins from different events throughout the years so it's worth a decent amount. By 30k rp I meant 30k+ rp spent on the account ._." also...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2011, 16:35
Replies: 23
Views: 1,888
Posted By hirukolove
I did not play ranked season one on that account...

I did not play ranked season one on that account that much. I wish you could still check the ELO for normal games because the rating is over 2k for normal and was top 100 back when you could check...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2011, 08:58
Replies: 23
Views: 1,888
Posted By hirukolove
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] I have a handful of limited skins that almost nobody else has. Check out my post. I figure this is a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2011, 13:37
Replies: 22
Views: 4,361
Posted By hirukolove
test

test
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/20/2011, 02:25
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bamp

bamp
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/16/2011, 23:40
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/29/2011, 21:28
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
Still up for grabs. Taking offers.

Still up for grabs. Taking offers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2011, 20:00
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bump still for sell

bump still for sell
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2011, 15:36
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2011, 19:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
Well my friend sold his old acc for about $210...

Well my friend sold his old acc for about $210 and it didn't have half the shit I have. That and I've put over $600 into this account easily.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2011, 00:14
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/14/2011, 02:09
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
Bump. Still up for grabs for $250. Has Karma and...

Bump. Still up for grabs for $250. Has Karma and Maokai and Jarvan as well. And a couple new skins too I think.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/19/2011, 21:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By hirukolove
bump

bump
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.