Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Moonman3k
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/10/2025, 17:43
Replies: 10
Views: 3,049
Posted By Moonman3k
Does the ESP show the level of enemy players?

Does the ESP show the level of enemy players?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/10/2025, 17:31
Replies: 8
Views: 1,326
Posted By Moonman3k
I dont think there are any spoofers that actually...

I dont think there are any spoofers that actually work for this game. I know because I used Revo uninstaller to remove PUBG and Steam and all trace files and registry entries associated with those...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/09/2025, 21:36
Replies: 10
Views: 3,049
Posted By Moonman3k
Do I need to reinstall windows to evade prior...

Do I need to reinstall windows to evade prior bans on new accounts?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/09/2025, 21:16
Replies: 28
Views: 5,765
Posted By Moonman3k
What is DMA? Direct Memory Access? I'm out of...

What is DMA? Direct Memory Access? I'm out of the loop with PUBG cheats. Do you still need to reinstall windows after a hardware ban or is there a more viable solution to get me back up and...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/09/2025, 21:12
Replies: 7
Views: 679
Posted By Moonman3k
In my expiereince when I last cheated in 2022, I...

In my expiereince when I last cheated in 2022, I started making system image backups of a storage drive I dedicated for cheating in only this game, then when I got my first perma ban I restored the...
Forum: Hell Let Loose Trading 02/08/2025, 23:58
Replies: 12
Views: 5,593
Posted By Moonman3k
It seems the the product is no longer for sale on...

It seems the the product is no longer for sale on your website. Is this true?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/16/2025, 22:40
Replies: 28
Views: 5,765
Posted By Moonman3k
In my experience since when I cheated in this...

In my experience since when I cheated in this game in early 2023 once I got banned the only way to play again was to do a fresh install of windows. Clearing trace files of the game and steam using a...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/24/2023, 22:50
Replies: 1,017
Views: 235,156
Posted By Moonman3k
https://imgur.com/a/2thUyFB Here is the...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is the proof of purchase that is preventing me from being able to leave an HONEST review about this provider. They have closed my discord ticket and banned me,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/07/2023, 01:34
Replies: 5
Views: 500
Posted By Moonman3k
Be careful of anyone with a swastika in their...

Be careful of anyone with a swastika in their profile picture selling cheats. Probably the same loser as the honey club. Honestly you should only do business through the trade request system. Not...
Forum: Trading 02/03/2023, 18:57
Replies: 2
Views: 268
Posted By Moonman3k
Need SMS service to create my own accounts

Call of Duty Warzone and Warzone 2.0 both require a phone verified account to play. I have used paid verified accounts before, but in my experience they only last 5 minutes because I always get...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/10/2023, 05:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,185
Posted By Moonman3k
How is it that restoring a system image (prior to...

How is it that restoring a system image (prior to steam/pubg were installed) is HWID detected, but doing a clean install is not? It seems that it is detecting info relevant to that specific OS...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/10/2023, 04:50
Replies: 0
Views: 254
Posted By Moonman3k
Izi does not work

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have followed all instructions but I could not get this to work. Even reinstalled windows using an older version (2004).

I suspect it may be due to using a...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/10/2023, 04:35
Replies: 6
Views: 2,245
Posted By Moonman3k
Izi doesnt work for me, and they dont offer...

Izi doesnt work for me, and they dont offer refunds or any subscription less than one month.

In other words, ITS A SCAM.

Look at my other post for proof
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/08/2023, 20:53
Replies: 5
Views: 1,185
Posted By Moonman3k
Do I have to reinstall windows after every ban on...

Do I have to reinstall windows after every ban on EFT?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 01/08/2023, 20:10
Replies: 15
Views: 7,852
Posted By Moonman3k
Reinstalling windows through a system image does...

Reinstalling windows through a system image does not remove the HWID ban for me. Honestly I am about to give up cheesing in PUBG, its too much work :(
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/08/2023, 20:04
Replies: 5
Views: 1,185
Posted By Moonman3k
EFT vs PUBG Anticheat

Which is easier to get around, PUBG or EFT? They both use BE so I would think it shouldn't matter, but I am having a lot of trouble in PUBG. It seems that even after reinstalling windows, using a...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 12/25/2022, 04:15
Replies: 1,757
Views: 761,211
Posted By Moonman3k
https://imgur.com/a/fOUW4cz Honey...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Honey Club/Lxrsch is a scammer. He wouldn't deliver what was promised by making up excuses, and wouldn't refund me because of his little rule: no refunds until...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/25/2022, 03:05
Replies: 5
Views: 500
Posted By Moonman3k
Lxrsch/Honey Club is a SCAMMER

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I sent this user through discord a total of $86.33 and he pulled this type of scam on me. Be weary of "no refunds until product has been received" BS while they make...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/31/2022, 03:36
Replies: 3
Views: 427
Posted By Moonman3k
Random SMS verification checks on paid accounts

I have been getting this problem every time I log in for a second time on a new account. I always use a spoofer so my HWID is not causing this check. What is causing my accounts to randomly get...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/31/2022, 03:34
Replies: 2
Views: 671
Posted By Moonman3k
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/call-duty-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I used this for warzone. The problem with this game is it now...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/01/2022, 08:31
Replies: 4
Views: 1,358
Posted By Moonman3k
Are these warzone providers safe (on my computer)?

I don't normally mod/cheat in multiplayer games because I mainly play single player RPG's, but I downloaded three different cheats on my gaming laptop that also functions as a work computer when I...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/27/2022, 02:51
Replies: 3
Views: 729
Posted By Moonman3k
Paid accounts are asked for phone verification after one game

I am getting this problem where all paid phone verified accounts get asked to be verified after just one game. I am not running a spoofer because I am waiting on it to be activated, so could that be...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 09/27/2022, 02:30
Replies: 25
Views: 18,848
Posted By Moonman3k
Same here, asking for phone verification on all...

Same here, asking for phone verification on all accounts. And you can't remove the phone number either.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/04/2022, 20:55
Replies: 1
Views: 2,129
Posted By Moonman3k
I can vouch for this cheat but three things it...

I can vouch for this cheat but three things it needs that one really be beneficial is keycard ESP, silent aim, and enemy player's rank esp.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/03/2022, 22:10
Replies: 0
Views: 180
Posted By Moonman3k
Who sells a reputable silent aim cheat for this game?

I am sick of getting temp banned from non stop reports from the cheat I'm using. I like silent aim because the death cams look legit because they don't snap on to the target.

I wish there was a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.