Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: K1duaCheats
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 05/03/2026, 11:49
Replies: 31
Views: 4,654
Posted By K1duaCheats
I tried both IZI and PC, and I’ve got to give...

I tried both IZI and PC, and I’ve got to give credit to both developers they run well and perform reliably overall. Proofcore, on the other hand, feels like it’s missing some polish. The ESP can be a...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/20/2025, 16:59
Replies: 187
Views: 35,365
Posted By K1duaCheats
When is the read only aim via makcu coming?

When is the read only aim via makcu coming?
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/22/2025, 21:58
Replies: 50
Views: 10,706
Posted By K1duaCheats
yes

yes
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/16/2025, 11:58
Replies: 147
Views: 91,702
Posted By K1duaCheats
Crazy how good this actually is! Been using...

Crazy how good this actually is!

Been using it now for a couple of weeks and I can’t more than be happy, performance is crazy!
Forum: DayZ Trading 08/14/2025, 22:54
Replies: 15
Views: 74,501
Posted By K1duaCheats
Really good cheat cant more than recommend!

Really good cheat cant more than recommend!
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/16/2025, 07:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,944
Posted By K1duaCheats
The quality of this product is outstanding. I...

The quality of this product is outstanding. I highly recommend it. It offers an impressive range of features, including low CPU usage, extensive customization options, and advanced aimbot settings.
...
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/16/2024, 20:43
Replies: 28
Views: 13,131
Posted By K1duaCheats
No clue didnt know he was banned :mofo:

No clue didnt know he was banned :mofo:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/16/2024, 20:37
Replies: 2
Views: 442
Posted By K1duaCheats
Smartaim is a scam

Smartaim is a scam
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2024, 20:26
Replies: 28
Views: 13,131
Posted By K1duaCheats
infamous lordgodd <3

infamous lordgodd <3
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/27/2024, 19:00
Replies: 314
Views: 162,302
Posted By K1duaCheats
Banned

Was just banned aswell and I wasnt going obvious at all :pimp:
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/26/2024, 17:22
Replies: 314
Views: 162,302
Posted By K1duaCheats
I want to share my honest opinion about this...

I want to share my honest opinion about this cheat.

First, let's talk about the aimbot. Honestly, it's pretty unreliable. It tends to lock onto walls where there's no one around, sometimes even...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/14/2023, 21:21
Replies: 6
Views: 1,109
Posted By K1duaCheats
Vouch copy?

Vouch copy?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/06/2023, 08:07
Replies: 6
Views: 1,271
Posted By K1duaCheats
+rep extremely talented coder after payment...

+rep extremely talented coder after payment received cheat, and it works even better than expected.
Aim Assist 9.5/10 extremely smooth
Aim Lock/ Information Key 8/10 locks great through walls...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/02/2023, 18:30
Replies: 18
Views: 2,552
Posted By K1duaCheats
This is false, Cheating with an ESP is fully...

This is false, Cheating with an ESP is fully possible on faceit anti cheat as you stated. I can agree that the range is wayyy off, but Its still possible to have a greater range than what the...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.