Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RipSaw7056
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/24/2017, 19:42
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,129
Posted By RipSaw7056
Is it possible to have the kurz faction converted...

Is it possible to have the kurz faction converted into amber instead of alliance? I was looking through the code but I am not really sure what to change and how to change it. I also made it change...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.