Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 175
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Nephoun
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/12/2026, 00:27
Replies: 0
[Selling] Rubinum Stuff
Views: 128
Posted By .Nephoun
Rubinum Stuff

Selling my two Accounts with Stuff.

Mid Char lv 80
High Char Lv 98

If interest Discord: nobu5453
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/22/2024, 09:52
Replies: 0
[Buying] Elveron Acc
Views: 123
Posted By .Nephoun
Elveron Acc

Elveron Acc

Hey Guys I´m searching for Accounts on Elveron with EQ. Account has to be minimum lv 75. I don´t search only Yang to buy.

Payments are Paypal F&F
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/09/2024, 12:07
Replies: 1
[Buying] Accounts Elveron
Views: 176
Posted By .Nephoun
Accounts Elveron

Hey Mates,

ich suche aktuell nen Account auf Elveron. Mindestens Level 75 mit EQ. Wenn vorhanden, schreibt mir gerne ne PN.

Hello mates,

I am currently looking for an account on Elveron....
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/09/2024, 10:22
Replies: 1
[Buying] Rubinum Acc´s
Views: 116
Posted By .Nephoun
Rubinum Acc´s

Hey Guys,

i´m looking for 2 Lv 115 Accounts with full EQ.

Sent me your offers.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/27/2024, 21:56
Replies: 6
[Buying] Elveron Acc
Views: 411
Posted By .Nephoun
Elveron Acc

Hey Guys I´m searching for Accounts on Elveron with EQ. Account has to be minimum lv 75. I don´t search only Yang to buy.

Payments are Paypal F&F
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/25/2023, 16:52
Replies: 0
Views: 327
Posted By .Nephoun
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/04/2023, 17:50
Replies: 475
Views: 222,516
Posted By .Nephoun
Easy and Fast delivered +++++

Easy and Fast delivered +++++
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/03/2023, 13:12
Replies: 0
Views: 196
Posted By .Nephoun
Zeta Yang on mass

Hey I´m searching for Zeta Yang.

10€ = 60 kkk

Paying with PP F&F
If you have a higher TBM as I have I will give first.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/01/2023, 15:09
Replies: 193
Views: 75,286
Posted By .Nephoun
Nice and fast. I will recommend you mate

Nice and fast. I will recommend you mate
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/24/2023, 12:11
Replies: 0
[Buying] Aeldra yang
Views: 124
Posted By .Nephoun
Aeldra yang

Hey guys I´m searching Yang on Aeldra. I don´t want buy items. I´m searching someone who sell yang on a clean account that I can use this when I need.

Payment with Paypal F&F
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/04/2022, 21:21
Replies: 0
Views: 143
Posted By .Nephoun
Kaufe Aeldra Yang

Hey Leute,

wie schon im Titel es steht, suche ich Aeldra Yang. Wer was hat, soll mir schreiben.

Kaufe zum Kurs von 75kkk / 10€ in Mengen.

Zahle mit Paypal F&F
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/23/2022, 23:36
Replies: 0
[Selling] Sell: Zeta Stuff
Views: 260
Posted By .Nephoun
Sell: Zeta Stuff

At the moment everything sold
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/21/2022, 14:55
Replies: 7
[Selling] Zeta
Views: 1,627
Posted By .Nephoun
Look in your DM´s

Look in your DM´s
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/11/2022, 12:02
Replies: 2
Views: 157
Posted By .Nephoun
Added you in Discord

Added you in Discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/09/2022, 17:12
Replies: 2
[Selling] 🔴ZETA YANG 3KKK
Views: 161
Posted By .Nephoun
look in your DM´s

look in your DM´s
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/09/2022, 16:34
Replies: 1
[Buying] Zeta yang
Views: 396
Posted By .Nephoun
Zeta yang

Ich such aktuell Yang auf Menge auf Zeta.

Kurs zum einkaufen 4kkk pro 10€
Ich zahl per PP F&F
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 08/09/2022, 15:47
Replies: 130
Views: 30,021
Posted By .Nephoun
Das erste mal in meinem Leben sowas gelesen. haha

Das erste mal in meinem Leben sowas gelesen. haha
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/09/2022, 11:35
Replies: 4
Views: 265
Posted By .Nephoun
you got a DM man

you got a DM man
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/04/2022, 14:03
Replies: 84
Views: 20,228
Posted By .Nephoun
always again mate ^^

always again mate ^^
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/06/2022, 20:48
Replies: 0
Views: 164
Posted By .Nephoun
Aeldra EQ

sold
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/06/2022, 14:16
Replies: 3
[Selling] Aeldra yang
Views: 295
Posted By .Nephoun
Scam you get nothing from this Person

Scam you get nothing from this Person
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/05/2022, 18:52
Replies: 0
[Buying] Aeldra Yang
Views: 170
Posted By .Nephoun
Aeldra Yang

Hey Leute,

wie im Titel es schon steht, suche ich Yang auf Aeldra.

Preis: 50 für 10€ Paypal
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/05/2022, 16:14
Replies: 3
[Selling] Aeldra yang
Views: 295
Posted By .Nephoun
Look in your Private Message

Look in your Private Message
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/03/2022, 15:06
Replies: 1
[Selling] Aeldra EQ
Views: 298
Posted By .Nephoun
Aeldra EQ

Hey Leute ich verkaufe meine Sachen auf Aeldra.

Getradet wird nur über Paypal F&F.
Wenn ihr nicht mehr positive TBM´s habt als ich, geht ihr first.

Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir auf Discord:...
Forum: Trading 03/23/2022, 22:46
Replies: 1
[Buying] Spotify Premium
Views: 338
Posted By .Nephoun
Spotify Premium

Hey Mates,

Ich such wie im Titel steht, Spotify Premium
Entweder normalen Premium oder Lifetime, Angebote unter den Thread schreiben, ich meld mich dann.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 175

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.