Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RooterAccounts
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2019, 21:10
Replies: 0
[Selling] EUW - D4
Views: 180
Posted By RooterAccounts
EUW - D4

Discord: Kristof#3632

We can use a MiddleMan if you want.

- 37 Champions
- 1 Skin (Guardian of the Sands Rammus)
- $10

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/14/2018, 13:47
Replies: 0
Views: 184
Posted By RooterAccounts
EUW Selling Diamond 5 and Platinum 1 Accoutns

Discord: Kristoffer#0775

-------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond 5 - 38 Champions - 5 Skins - $30

Pictures: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/06/2018, 17:21
Replies: 2
Views: 232
Posted By RooterAccounts
Edit: I guess bumping doesn't work here lol

Edit: I guess bumping doesn't work here lol
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/06/2018, 16:02
Replies: 2
Views: 232
Posted By RooterAccounts
($20) Euw CHEAP Account: Platinum 3 | 49 Champions | 14 Skins ($20)

Selling this account cheaply because my only goal is to buy a new smurf account. This account also has a unique 4-letter name and was not botted.

Pictures: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/28/2018, 09:21
Replies: 0
Views: 212
Posted By RooterAccounts
EUW Platinum 3 | 48 Champions | 13 Skins | $30

You go first or we use a MiddleMan. Account was not botted and has never received any type of restriction. Has a unique 4-letter name.

I don't know why my images aren't showing up (they show up in...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2017, 18:27
Replies: 0
Views: 274
Posted By RooterAccounts
[EUW] Selling a few (cheap) accounts.

Just looking to get rid of a few accounts I no longer use. I'm new here so I'll go first if you are trusted, otherwise we use a MM. Prices are negotiable. I accept PP / RSGP. See bottom of post for...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.