Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: versby
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 04/09/2018, 07:45
Replies: 259
Views: 51,185
Posted By versby
Second deal. He plays very high k/d. I'm...

Second deal. He plays very high k/d. I'm recommend :)
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/12/2017, 21:51
Replies: 259
Views: 51,185
Posted By versby
very fast boosting, great price! One of the best...

very fast boosting, great price! One of the best players in the world :D Thank you!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 11/01/2017, 20:48
Replies: 259
Views: 51,185
Posted By versby
I did not play any match in R6 (ranked). How much...

I did not play any match in R6 (ranked). How much does it cost to enter the diamond?
I am writing from an interpreter because I am from Poland.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.