Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tiger_1
Forum: Call of Duty 09/08/2025, 00:06
Replies: 1
Views: 740
Posted By Tiger_1
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/11/2025, 01:47
Replies: 306
Views: 67,655
Posted By Tiger_1
Do you have a detection history for call of duty...

Do you have a detection history for call of duty saga?
Forum: Call of Duty 04/13/2024, 12:22
Replies: 9
Views: 927
Posted By Tiger_1
TBH I don't care about banned friends, I have...

TBH I don't care about banned friends, I have been cheating the whole WZ2 and only got banned for PO detection, people that uses camo are really stupid to me since you risk ban for nothing...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/12/2024, 20:23
Replies: 9
Views: 927
Posted By Tiger_1
I haven't been banned... My post was more an...

I haven't been banned... My post was more an advice to people since, as far as i knew, there was no clear info
Forum: Call of Duty 04/10/2024, 17:25
Replies: 9
Views: 927
Posted By Tiger_1
Post Random Bans Multiplayer

Hi guys,

in the last hours a lot of people, including some friends are getting permaban while playing MW3 multiplayer, it doesn't have anything to do with cheaters, lobby crashes and people get...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.