Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: greidy97
Forum: Elsword Trading 12/01/2023, 00:33
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By greidy97
[Elsword EU] Buy R21 service or Tasma

Hello, I'm looking to buy full TenebrosR21 for (Add) or Tasma Aura (in large quantities)
If you want I can trade Tasma's aura for +11 scrolls



You contact me on Discord and tell me a price...
Forum: Elsword Trading 09/07/2023, 17:47
Replies: 0
Views: 208
Posted By greidy97
[Elsword EU] Buy scroll +12

Hello, I'm looking to buy one scroll +12 on EU Elsword server.
I only pay through paypal (only goods & services).

You contact me on Discord (s1ntaxerr0r)


(P.S. I'm interested in buying ED as...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.